+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Couldn't resist had to get back into a RCSB!

Couldn't resist had to get back into a RCSB!

Picked this up today, 03 bone stock 5.3 with 76500 on the clock. 2/4 drop was on fuglies but I decided Texas Edition were more my style. Better fitting tires for the stance to come!

Wow lots of potential in this ride. Excited to see where it goes. Glad to see you back in an LS powered truck. You been forced to get a dealers license yet? Think you have replaced moze as the merrygoround car trader. Lol
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

Lmao no dealer license just yet but who knows for the future. Since its low mileage it's getting a magnaflow and that's it for a long while. May take it to Allen if he has time for a mild tune! I wasn't really looking but the mileage caught my eye and I had a maroon 03 5.3 in 2004 while in the marines so it brought back memories!!!

And this was more of the wife's choice too she was tired of sweating in the f100 and I blew the trans last Thursday being stupid!

Magnaflow tune why not toss in a cold air intake and might as well do gears too and don't forget to add a good trans cooler to protect that 60e plus a corvette servo is cheap and NP can do it quick at the same time as the tune. There that is a good start
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

Lmao I gotta cold air here I think in the shed actually! Can't go blowing too much $$ just dropped 5k remodeling the house!

It does have a pace Edwards roll top if anyone is interested. I'd take a bill plus shipping from a member? If I get a bite ill add to for sale ad. Just a feeler if anyone's in need of one. Looked it up was 900 new. I have no need for it. Keys and hardware is good.
    Last edited by Crazy Blu; 09-29-2013 at 01:18 AM.

+ Reply to Thread