+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Powdercoating?

Powdercoating?

Anybody know of any shops around the dallas area, im lookin to get a set of wheels done

Let me know what pricing you get - I've been quoted $55 a wheel here in Midland, tx
    - 5.3 Stock Internals - Cal Speed Stainless LT's - 18" Magnaflow - K&N Drop In - Airaid Intake Tube - Nelson Tune -

Shopping List
    - Cam - 3200 Circle D Stall - 10" King Coilover Shocks - 16" King Reservoir Shocks - FG front Fenders - 17" Methods -

Thats a little much, theres a place around here ive heard will do 40 a wheel but i havent found the shop

I can get them done for cheap but all depends on if that need sand blasted... lenmars powdercoater is like family to me..

Maybe we could meet up and you can take a look and tell me, i dont really think they need it, pm ls2aero

Too bad my FIL owned the largest powder shop in Texas in the 90's.....no longer. He might still know who is who?

His name is wesley, hes parents and my grandparents grew up together and still good froends... He did silver sleepers wheels fpr me super super cheap...

Lenmar is very known on their site u can see his work...

Ron?

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ls2Aero View Post
    I can get them done for cheap but all depends on if that need sand blasted... lenmars powdercoater is like family to me..
    Yes. Wes at outlaw powder coating in house of hot rods is awesome. He does all of our powder coating and it's cheap, but awesome quality. He did all my wheels for 100 bucks. But we also take him a ton of crap to coat.
    PERFORMANCE-TUNING-FABRICATION
    12617 FM 917
    Alvarado, TX 76009

Ya he does wheels for 25 a pop but if they need sand blasted its 50... Im practically family with him, his folks are my grandparents bestfriends... And he does all our racecars... All depends on the wheels...

+ Reply to Thread