+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Update

Update

Just thought id give an update. I am no longer TheSlowOne07. Last september my truck was vandalized and burned to the ground. Alot of stuff has been happening around this area here lately. Insurance paid the truck off and a couple thousand extra but still didn't touch what I had invested in the damn thing. So i guess my new name is CompostGreen! lol Not sure who came up with it but I like it! Here are a couple of pics for ya!

The new turd is a 2001 Sierra. Its not much but it does have a 4.8! I've got big plans for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Compostgreen View Post
    Just thought id give an update. I am no longer TheSlowOne07. Last september my truck was vandalized and burned to the ground. Alot of stuff has been happening around this area here lately. Insurance paid the truck off and a couple thousand extra but still didn't touch what I had invested in the damn thing. So i guess my new name is CompostGreen! lol Not sure who came up with it but I like it! Here are a couple of pics for ya!

The new turd is a 2001 Sierra. Its not much but it does have a 4.8! I've got big plans for it!
    Since I totaled mine, we're in the same boat. Got a couple thousand extra. I've got big plans myself.

1969 Chevy RCLB C10 350/TH400 SOLD
    2007 Chevy RCSB 4.8 4x4 LS SOLD
    2008 Chevy RCSB 5.3 4x4 LT SOLD
    2010 Chevy CCSB 6.2 4x4 LT SOLD
    2005 GMC CCLB DRW 6.6 Duramax 4x4 191,000 and counting
    2013 FORD CCSB F350 6.7 Powerstroke 4x4

Seeing that truck burnt to the ground really pisses me off man. I got great memories of being drove around mcalister looking for odds and ends on my cam swap

06 Intimidator SS- Tuned, CAI -DD
    03 Silverado- Last incarnation 13.6... RIP
    Ls1, Pnp heads, Polluter camshaft, spray, 4k stall on the way
    "Seize the day like you seize your noodle" - Shin Chan

Green will come around. Chris has a knack for making badass trucks. I'm sure a 6.0 or larger will turn up under the hood
    Slowest in Oklahoma...

Quote Originally Posted by Show&Go View Post
    Seeing that truck burnt to the ground really pisses me off man. I got great memories of being drove around mcalister looking for odds and ends on my cam swap
    It was a nice truck for sure and im really gonna miss it. Im planning on going through this truck from top to bottom. Ive had some pretty good looking trucks in the past but this is gonna be the first one where I really concentrate on performance just as much as looks. I plan on a 6.0 with a turbo and 4l80e. Not sure how aggressive i want to get with the build yet because its my daily and a have about a 40 mile round trip to work every day.
    Last edited by drk_syd; 12-14-2010 at 07:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread