+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gauges on my flip screen?

gauges on my flip screen?

ive been poking around at the idea of putting a flip screen in the avalanche, and then a friend of mine offered me his pioneer with nav. and ect cheap, so i did some more brainstorming and i thought i heard of a few guys around where i live getting a control unit to display their gauges on their screens so i googled it and this is what i found http://www.nengun.com/hks/camp-2
    any one know anything about this? or something simmilar? im gonna do some more looking and post up what i find, im sure a bunch of ls1truck guys might interested or curious. if this is not what i think it is or need a bunch of other stuff im gonna scrap the idea. any input?
    i also have 2 12'' dvc ads r12s alluminum subs, a ppi 4ch mid amp, a matching ppi mono sub amp, 2 pairs of 6.5'' planet audio 6.5'' neo carbonfiber componet sets, and roll of 2/0 kicker power wire and monster rca cables. and soon to have this http://cgi.ebay.com/2001-2009-Chevy-...item255e9d14dc
    im gonna go all out or not even bother with a stereo system.
    procharger p1sc, nelson tune, 42# marine injectors, walbro 255, lt's, ory, 4" volant cat back, PerformaBuilt level 2 pro race trans, trans. cooler with e fan, 2500 stall, aem wideband, energy bushings, spohn perf. trailing and panhard rods, mb & gear alloy 22's ( ya 2 sets, im big ballin), ss brake lines, drilled & slotted rotors, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla,
    and ya it will beat a hemi.

sounds pretty nice. and i like the gauges on the screen that would be sick, not much help on telling you how but sounds cool.

iirc a lot of guys have some sort of gauges on their screens over on www.mp3car.com

+ Reply to Thread