+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: E-fans...considering the conversion, feedback on your personal success please

E-fans...considering the conversion, feedback on your personal success please

Noticing a lot of youtbe videos of folks with electronic fans, putting down some nice numbers( of course with other mods aswell) my question is, are they worth the conversion with just simple bolt ons, as in cai/exhaust, tune, etc.. would the addition of them make a noticeable difference, or, is it more so an upgrade when you start getting into the top end of the motor...then it makes more of a difference. I just wanted to hear everyones personal opinions, and success with this particular modification. I am curious, and am considering it in the near future. Thank you for your comments
    Ben
    02 Z71 XcabSb debadged
    need a job that pays more
    for this space

If it can't take it....it can't stay

do it.you will be happy with the conversion.theres a guy on pt.net selling 05 e-fans for 150.
    04 rcsb forged 347

i personally didnt notice a difference power wise, but it does give alot more room under the hood and gives a cleaner look so its worth it when mechanicing
    02 5.3 sierra rcsb,its stock i swear ....

I noticed a slight increase in power and better MPG's during the summer in city driving. Plus the A/C blew colder inside the cab. I went with the 6.0 e-fans and 34" radiator.
    RUN WAT U BRUNG!!!!

Go for it, you can take some load off the engine, AC wil blow colder, increase mpg's and clear up some room under the hood.

Buy mine: http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/sale-...ls1-efans.html
    02' 5.3 ECSB| Nelson 93 Tune | 212/218 Cam | Circle D 3200 | LPP lt's w/ ORY | Volant CAI | Magnaflow | Raceready Cutout | Belltech 2/4 | JL Audio |

On my 96 5.7L i noticed a difference with throttle response time. without the 9 pnds of mass it would spin up a lot faster.
    1996 gmc ext cab short bed
    6.6L 4l80e
    MY GARAGE

dude do it they are so worth it. i have very minimal mods and felt the differnce in the seat of my pants, my wallet, and the frost bite.

04 ecsb 5.3- perfectly tuned by Nelson perfomance, Pacesetter longtubes, 100 shot n2o from NX, cold air intake.
    03 rcsb charbroiled (race truck eventually)

The difference it makes in the AC alone is worth the cost.

ive had mine for about 4 years or so... if i bought another truck and it didnt have them thatd be the 1st thing id do...
    02 Chevy EcSb Z71, 5.3, Helix Tb Spacer, AEM Brute Froce Intake, Msd 8.5 wires, NGKTR55 IX, B&M 25k Trans Cooler, Hypertech 160, Nelson Tune, Nelson Harness & Ls1 fans, Fully Built tranny, tb2600, 216/224 551/551 115LSA, yeller z06 springs, magnaflow, cut-out, hi-flow cats, etc...

Its worth it. We did a before and after dyno with electric fans. I think it was 21hp. The clutch fan works and will more air through when its hot. But thats what robs power. The tighter it is the more power it takes away.

Simply the best turbo kit for late model GM trucks.

Custom fabrication to fit your budget and needs.
    Dealers for Precision, Comp. & Magnum turbos.

Online Store
    [/CENTER]

+ Reply to Thread