+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Willis Texas

Hello from Willis Texas

Hello, I've been a long time lurker but I finally got me a 03 single cab swb. With a 5.3 no mods yet, I see there's a lot of people here from Texas. IM in Willis about 60 miles north of Houston. Can anyone recommend someone to give my truck a look. The engine was recently installed by an unknown person and I just want to make sure everything was done right, maybe install a cam.

Welcome to the sight. Nelsons Performance is the place, have them check it out for ya.
    2001 Silverado, work in progress. Add a vette servo and Nissan e-fans

Welcome, lots of info here.
    "ALisSa1 Silverado"
    1990 Chevrolet RCSB 2002 Chevrolet Camaro LS1/4L60E
    Scrimpin Ain't Easy
    ( . Y . )

Welcome to the site!

07 Z71 4x4, 6.0L, 3.73s, Turbonetics T76 @ 10 psi, 75 shot, Snow meth kit, PLX DM-100 wideband gauge, Nelson tune, Comp 212/216 .557/.561 114 lsa, 60# injectors, Yank 3000, 4L80E , Magnaflow - dumped, e-cutout
    Line-X, Pace Edwards Full Metal Jackrabbit bedcover

welcome. nelson is the way to go

04 ecsb 5.3- perfectly tuned by Nelson perfomance, Pacesetter longtubes, 100 shot n2o from NX, cold air intake.
    03 rcsb charbroiled (race truck eventually)

welcome! ive got some friends in willis, as far as shops in north houston i dont really know any that i would take it to, was it a v6- v8 conversion or what?
    74 Austin Morris Mini 1000 - Daily Coil Spring conversion, lowered, Disc Brake conversion
    FOR SALE: 04 RC/LB Duramax -12 second tow pig, built Allison, Tune, and supporting mods
    FOR SALE: 03 Silverado SS -DBRods built 40X, DP, Suspension. Going for fast

Thanks guys, I would take it there but he's 4+ hours away. He's definitely doing my tune though, IM looking for someone local to do a cam install and to give it a look over.

Welcome to the site. I have a friend off of 1097 that has a Resto-shop. He may be able to look it over for you. As far as the cam install, look around a bit and get some quotes from a few shops. I have another friend in Spring that has his own engine machine shop he uses to build drag bikes. He's pretty familiar with the LS engines and can help you pick out a cam.
    [IMG]https://images.app.goo.gl/XLfskemekXBo5VfS7/IMG]
    www.tjc.edu

+ Reply to Thread