+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Electric Seat / Body Harness Help

Question Electric Seat / Body Harness Help

My lower back support in my drivers seat broke and I drive an hour and a half back and forth to school twice a week so I found some leather full power and heated seats out of an '05 Silverado SS. Now the fun begins, I have an 04 RCSB Z71 ~ LS truck. It has the wiring in the floor for a power drivers seat but not for the passenger. It does not have any wiring for the heated part of the seats which I will need because I'm in the Buffalo / Rochester area. I am thinking that I can just get the body harness for an SS to put it in my truck; plug it in to the BCM, fuse block and seats and everything should work? I had my buddy at the local Chevy dealership look up some numbers for me and I'm hoping somebody on here can give me a clear yes or no on this working.

My truck has option C49, electric rear window defogger. I believe the AG1/AG2 option codes are for my power seats. My truck also has the option TRW, provisions roof mounted lamp. I believe this is a separate harness but I thought I would mention it because I know it comes up the drivers side cab corner and is in the headliner. My buddy crossed checked the P/N's for the BCM and fuse block for 04 and 05 trucks and they are the same so I know those connectors and the seat connectors are the same.

From what we could see there are two body harnesses for the 03-07 extended cab trucks.

The 03-04 harness is GM part number 15117211. The 03-04 Body harness is discontinued so that's out. http://www.gmpartsgiant.com/componen...m70k25953.html

The 05-07 harness is still available it is GM part number 15265502 and has option codes CK1(53) (EXC AG1, AG2, C49, HP2) attached to it. The 05-07 harness is still available. http://www.gmpartsgiant.com/Page_Pro...exID=TC0269301

Will the 05-07 harness P/N 15265502 work in my application? I noticed that all the SS trucks have the Bose stereo; I do not, will my rear speakers still work? I would really like to make this work so everything is still GM and so I can use use the factory switches that came with the seats that plug into the driver and passenger door modules.

Hopefully GasGuzzler or somebody with similar knowledge can chime in. in advance!
    Kyle - 2004 K1500 Z71 RCSB 5.3
    - Nelson 93 Octane Tune - LPP Long Tubes + Y - Gibson Extreme Duals - Cut Up Stock Air Box - 10.95 @ 67 in the 1/8 -
    - '05 Pickup Front Brakes - '05 Suburban Rear Brakes - Russel Stainless Braided Hoses -
    - DTRL's Turned to Park Lights - 4-HI Mod - '05 SS Seats -
    - I downshift near hybrids so they can hear me hurting the environment. -

pm sent

04 RCSB 4.8, TR220/220, CIRCLE D 3000, PACESETTER LT'S/ORY, MAGNAFLOW, K&N 77 SERIES CAI, TRANSGO HD-2, VETTE SERVO, AUBURN LSD, NGK TR-5, PLUG WIRES, 4-5 DROP, TRU-COOL 40K, STREET PERF SHOCKS.

Nobody else?
    - Nelson 93 Octane Tune - LPP Long Tubes + Y - Gibson Extreme Duals - Cut Up Stock Air Box - 10.95 @ 67 in the 1/8 -
    - '05 Pickup Front Brakes - '05 Suburban Rear Brakes - Russel Stainless Braided Hoses -

bump....

+ Reply to Thread