+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good weekend gone bad...

Good weekend gone bad...

Well Friday afternoon I raced an 03-04 Mustang from 55 outside San Antonio on I-10. We did 2 pulls from 55 and one from 65, he got me off the roll but I quickly caught him and we ran up to 100 or so and I had him by more than a truck length each time. Saturday night however....I was in a bad wreck in Houston totalling my buddies 4door Jeep Rubicon on 38's. I was in the back seat when my seatbelt wasn't together "right" and a drunk driver ran a red light in front of us...when we hit I busted a tooth on the roll cage, cracked/bruised 2-3 ribs, and have a pretty busted up face from exiting through the front windshield. Everyone else was pretty much ok minus bumps and bruises. On the drive home outside Odessa on I-20 I took an 04' RCSB chevy from a roll at 70 and had him by a full truck length by 85....I think he had a 4.8 w/ exhaust & Intake....don't really remember what he told me later. But yea, that was the extent of my exciting weekend...
    - 5.3 Stock Internals - Cal Speed Stainless LT's - 18" Magnaflow - K&N Drop In - Airaid Intake Tube - Nelson Tune -

Shopping List
    - Cam - 3200 Circle D Stall - 10" King Coilover Shocks - 16" King Reservoir Shocks - FG front Fenders - 17" Methods -

jesus christ man glad youre okay did the asshole drunk driver get the death penalty
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL

2017 RZR 1000 2 SEATER
    2023 RZR 1000 XP 4
    2008 LTZ DURAMAX 3500
    2023 300S 5.7
    2023 BUICK ENCORE[/B]

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.

man,whats up with drunk drivers in Houston lately?

Atleast you're ok, not too many people survive going through a windshield from the back seat of any vehicle.
    GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT RICER MATH!

Quote Originally Posted by pl4yboy View Post
    If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

That a rough dive. Glad you made it. How did the drunk fair?
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

Flying through glass definitely topped my weekend bs, glad ur well enough to type! Watch out for those drunks and check those safety belts once more...
    99 Silverado 1500 4x4 RC 4.8
    4L60E, 3.73, Homemade CAI, 92oct Quik tuned,
    08 Tahoe radiator/fans, Dumped exhaust... summed up one loud pig caller |[226K! on odometer|

Yeah lots of drunks running around H-town lately. I see em pulled over on my way to work every night. How is the recovery going? What part of H-town did the wreck happen?
    2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
    -Gibson Exhaust

damn dude, crazy

important thing is that youre alive to tell the story... and race some more?

Car we hit had no insurance, driver was an illegal, and two ppl in the car were arrested for possesion of a controlled substance and the last guy we saw haulin A$$ down the feeder road so we all assumed he was packin somethin. This was close to the 59 exit off beltway 8 goin towards Matagorda.
    - 5.3 Stock Internals - Cal Speed Stainless LT's - 18" Magnaflow - K&N Drop In - Airaid Intake Tube - Nelson Tune -

Shopping List
    - Cam - 3200 Circle D Stall - 10" King Coilover Shocks - 16" King Reservoir Shocks - FG front Fenders - 17" Methods -

+ Reply to Thread