+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Had a very close call Tues.

Ok, so I wake up about 10 min. after I'm already suppose to leave the house on Tues. and I'm haulin ass because I was late Mon.( Long story short : Cut power over the weekend to work on House and clock was 15 min. off) I'm about 12 miles from work ,runnin about 90, when I come into a sweeping right hand curve and OH SHIT!!! a Sheriff patrol car passed me going the other way. I look in the rear view and seen him hit the brakes. So I don't know why I thought it but I remenber reading an article about how fast cop cars are from 0-60 and a Crown Vic full of police shit (guns,ammo,flares,road gear,etc.) was almost 10 sec. so I was like he's gonna work for this one and I punched It!!! I came up on a sharp right hander and there was traffic ( two lane road) had to wait to go around as traffic was coming the other way. Then poured the coals on it again. About a mile up the road another sharp left hander this time. More traffic, then layed into it again all the time looking in the mirror to see if smokeys catchin up. About 3/4 mile a bridge w/ traffic had to slow down. Got in behind two cars and followed them up the bridge. Got to the top of the bridge and Sheriff is just making the curve about a mile back and gaining, passing cars and coming up fast. So I decide to give up since there is more traffic coming on the other side of the bridge and I sit and wait. About a 1/2 mile on the other side of the bridge he finally slides in behind me and just follows. The two cars ahead slow down and make a left turn onto another road so it's just me and him now and he just sits there. All the time I'm waiting for him to put the red and blues on so I can pull over and he just sits there and waits... About 3 miles go by and we pull up to a red light and he gets in the left turning lane and I'm thinking NO FUCKIN WAY !!! He just pulls up to my door slowly staring hard as hell and I look over and wave The light turns green and I go and he sits for about 2 sec. and watch me pull off and then turns!!! No shit,just turns. And I'm still like what the fuck just happened Now in no way do I condone this and Hell I don't even know what came over me I just thought I'd share it w/ yall that not all cops are arseholes...Zed
    13.920 @ 98.94mph...[/b]

1999 Pewter Z28
    Sold - 2001 Onyx Black Silverado Stepside "Thunder"

hahahahahaha thats great
    old set up: 2002 chevy 5.3, procharger 12lbs boost, asm headers, ls1 edit, flames, 20inch budniks

New Set up: 2004 chevy 5.3 ext cab, 12 inch twisted suspension lift, 36's, exhaust.
    future mods: 150-200 shot, ls1 edit, air intake, stall, 5.13 gears, 12s or bust

Good times!
    The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions. - Confucius

"He who asks of life nothing but the improvement of his own nature, is less liable than anyone else to miss and waste life."- Henri Frederic Amiel

'01 Chev Z71 LT - '85 BMW 745i TURBO - '88 BMW 750iL - '88 Ford F150 XLT Lariat - '79 MB 240D - '79 MB 280S Euro
    '80 MB 380SE-5.0 Euro - '85 MB 300SD - '87 MB 300SDL - 1990 MB 300SEL - '91 MB 300SE - '91 MB 560SEL

Let's face it, the red hair... makes 'em wet.

Maybe Smokey just wanted to drive fast also!
    2003 Arrival Blue Silverado SS.....I just can't leave $hit alone.

You know it! All the cops here are jealous of the LAPD and those "high speed" car chases!
    2003 Ford Expedition 4x4 Eddie Bauer
    5.4L, 3.73, Volant intake, Magnaflow 3" catback, Ranch Hand trim

he knew you were speeding but was'nt able to lock you in...you prolly scared the hell out of him when you'll passed each other..he wasnt even ready for that.. but i think he still coudda stopped you and made you even later for work than you already were
    admin please delete this acct....

+ Reply to Thread