+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Waco, Texas October 20th Meet

DBYRD Guest

Waco, Texas October 20th Meet

Hey guys, I figured I'd post up on this site as well and tell yall that we are having a BBQ/cruise in Waco on October 20th. We will be meeting at TSTC Waco campus at 700 for the BBQ part of the meet, then later that night(around9-930) we will head over to Valley Mills Dr. Usually there are some Mustangs and plenty of LS1 cars out there running around looking for trouble(as in pressing on the gas peddle after 3 honks trouble ), and we have a large parking lot to house all the trucks in that is right off the road. We're expecting it to be pretty large, so it shouldn't be a waste of time for anyone. All we ask is that you act semi civil and help us out by bringing some food or drinks. This will be posted on a few other websites as well, lets make it fun!
    Dustin

Quote Originally Posted by DBYRD View Post
    Hey guys, I figured I'd post up on this site as well and tell yall that we are having a BBQ/cruise in Waco on October 20th. We will be meeting at TSTC Waco campus at 700 for the BBQ part of the meet, then later that night(around9-930) we will head over to Valley Mills Dr. Usually there are some Mustangs and plenty of LS1 cars out there running around looking for trouble(as in pressing on the gas peddle after 3 honks trouble ), and we have a large parking lot to house all the trucks in that is right off the road. We're expecting it to be pretty large, so it shouldn't be a waste of time for anyone. All we ask is that you act semi civil and help us out by bringing some food or drinks. This will be posted on a few other websites as well, lets make it fun!
    Dustin
    sweet i want to go who else is in?

DBYRD Guest
    we've got more from other sites, i really dont expect a whole lot from this site, as most of these guys r in dfw or SA or anywhere else in the world but Waco. the ones that r in waco have prob heard on the other sites about it but we'd love for EVERYONE to come. i just have my doubts...

I'm in. There should be 20-30+ trucks from the other sites that have said they are in.
    DANIEL CAMMED SS 13.46 @ 98.17-- 8.58 @ 80.31

2003 Silverado SS / LQ9 6.0L / Wheatley 93 Octane Tune / 224/228 .581 .588 110lsa / Patriot Gold Dual Springs / Comp Hardened Push Rods / Circle D 3800 stall / Pacesetter LT's / 4:10 Gears / Transgo HD-2 Shift Kit / K & N Cold Air Intake / Corvette Servo / Aeroforce Interceptor / Autometer Narrorband(Wideband on the way) / Mobile 1 Synthetic / Single Chamber Flows with X Pipe / Cats Delete with Cutouts

+ Reply to Thread