+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meth/ Water injection where to buy juice

Meth/ Water injection where to buy juice

Hi all where a and what are you guys using for snow meth. My case of boost juice is almost gone and I need some more. The thing uses more meth than gas. I really need to tune it better for the meth.
    Anyway what do i look for in walmart. Nothing I have seen lists the ratio of meth to water someoone please help.

zeake
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by zeake View Post
    Hi all where a and what are you guys using for snow meth. My case of boost juice is almost gone and I need some more. The thing uses more meth than gas. I really need to tune it better for the meth.
    Anyway what do i look for in walmart. Nothing I have seen lists the ratio of meth to water someoone please help.

zeake
    I run blue windshild cleaner. Juat the blue 99 cent cleaner.

Jamest
    12 Sec. Club! SOLD
    La Viuda negra/ a.k.a. Black Betty

LQ4 6.0L, WCCH HEADS, LEVEL 5 FLT 4L80E TRANS. WITH TRANS BREAK, YANK 3200 STALL, TRICK TURBO, TURBONETICS T-76 TURBO, CUSTOM INTERCOOLED, 68lb INJECTORS, CUSTOM S/D TUNE FROM NELSON PERFORMANCE, COMP CAM 212/214 .557/.559 116+2, SNOW METH. KIT, . ALL INSTALLED AND DYNOED AT NELSON PERFORMANCE: 5**?HP @ 5073rpms and 5**TQ @ 4389rpms AT THE WHEELS WITH 10 PSI OF BOOST. ALL 3/4 TON TRUCK 5435LBS, NOTHING TAKEN OFF, STREET TIRES, AND USUALLY 2 BABY SEATS. WANNA RIDE?
    SOLD***

I think it is 2 bottles of HEET and 1 gallon of washer fluid.
    Myself, I only run the washer fluid like Jamest.

i ran 2 heat in the yellow bottle and water....and then just went to plain old water with no changes...worked great...
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

+ Reply to Thread