Well I been having problems with my brakes so today I swap out the rear calipers since they were bad and still could not get the ABS to pulsate on dry pavement. Took it to Midas and had them check it all out and they blead the brakes and master cylinder and they adjusted the rear e-brake. Still no change. The guy at Midas told me to try to swap out the master cylinder. I did it was full of crude from the reservoir. Cleaned out the reservoir and install the new master cylinder. Reblead everything and still the same. Now why am I disatisifed with SSBC. Well when I changed out the rear calipers I removed the discs to my sure everything inside was fine and there it was, where the e-brakes make contact on the rotor I had 3 cracks in diff places around the inside of the rotor. Im thinking that I cant get it to pulsate on dry pavement because the SSBC pads are low quality. I think Ill just let the pads wear out and go with Hawk pads. As for the bad rotor Ihave to wait till Monday to call SSBC so they can warranty them and Ive only had them on for 3 weeks, this sucks big time.