+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Powdercoating?

Haha sadly I haven't even mounted them on any tires because I got an unbelievable deal on some 08 GMC wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSleeper View Post
    Haha sadly I haven't even mounted them on any tires because I got an unbelievable deal on some 08 GMC wheels.
    Hahaha ya we did!!!

he wants to see ur wheels before he says how much... Sometimes they dont need sand blast..

As in via pic or in person? Cus there currently mounted, untill i find some wheels to roll untill the time comes, i can make a drive over if yall wanna meet up

Ya tomm after my pyshical therapy I can meet u at his shop to talk business... What r ur plans bout noonish

I am a bit curious as to why they wouldn't blast the wheels before they are coated. Ive learned to blast everything I coat. Do you know if they use a chemical etch instead? Wheels take a lot of abuse and it has taken me a while to feel comfortable about the durability.

Thanks,
    Josh

They do blast the wheels but some ppl are cheap and dont wanna pay the extra money... This guy is well well known. Does all the pro mod stuff for lenmar and much more...

I want to get some Method Race Wheels done in a funky blue like the blue in King Shocks. PM me on getting these done from your guy - the places I have local won't hardly do anything out of black white red gray.
    - 5.3 Stock Internals - Cal Speed Stainless LT's - 18" Magnaflow - K&N Drop In - Airaid Intake Tube - Nelson Tune -

Shopping List
    - Cam - 3200 Circle D Stall - 10" King Coilover Shocks - 16" King Reservoir Shocks - FG front Fenders - 17" Methods -

I got some new to me Tahoe 20's that I ve considered painting but don't wanna deal with the chipping you think he could match a factory color? Mine in particular lol don't mind paying a lil extra for quality!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigMac View Post
    I want to get some Method Race Wheels done in a funky blue like the blue in King Shocks. PM me on getting these done from your guy - the places I have local won't hardly do anything out of black white red gray.
    ill just have to ask him, when i go to pick up chris's bumper ill ask him!

+ Reply to Thread