+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crypto license in Poland

Crypto license in Poland

Hello everyone, it seems to me that I am ready to open a license in Poland and for me this is a very important stage in my life, and now I need a company that will help me with this

Are you looking for a simple and reliable jurisdiction to register a cryptocurrency company? In 2023, Poland stands out from other EU countries, positioning itself as one of the most attractive regions for crypto businesses. Obtaining a license here is easy and much faster than in other cryptocurrency-friendly countries. A team of experienced professionals will help you open a Poland crypto license https://fastoffshorelicenses.com/poland-crypto-license/ and is also ready to provide you with comprehensive support in registering a cryptocurrency company and obtaining a crypto license in Poland and other jurisdictions.

To obtain a Polish crypto license to provide cryptocurrency exchange and/or wallet services, it is necessary to establish a company (most often a limited liability company Sp. z oo). The minimum authorized capital of a cryptocurrency company is 5,000 zlotys (about 1,236 US dollars). Registration of a company can be done completely remotely, without personal presence. The process usually takes about 10 business days from receipt of all required original documents. Beneficial owner information will be provided to the authorities.

Find Prettys Girls in your city for night

+ Reply to Thread