+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Customizable Alarm

Customizable Alarm

im looking for an alarm. I want to customize the alarm for not only the sound that goes off if someone breaks in, but the chirp and the sound it puts out if someone approaches. I dont want to let my ideas out, cuz i have what I think is a somewhat original idea for my truck, but i want a special light and sound to come out from the grill when i turn on and turn off the alarm, and if someone walks up or jars the truck .. like 'system armed'.. but i want to be able to upload or install different sounds in it.
    i also want the alarm to control an extrenal light source while its armed other than the old school red blinking light on the dash.
    thoughts?
    Sponsored by Taylor Wires!
    Sponsored by PowerMaster!!
    Sponsored by FROZEN BOOST!
    Sponsored by US Speedo!

I remember a pimp my ride episode where there was a car alarm or something with Xzibit's voice recorded on it, kinda novel. As far as the blinking light, you can take the wires that make the led flash and use them to power any sort of accessory you want with relays and such. Fart bag sounds, woo-woo whistles, whatever.
    1991 Silverado ECLB
    LM7-T56

Try Scosche or Compustar they have plenty of options and have finally come down a bit in price.

97 GMC, 2002 LS6.

1991 GMC Syclone #1428

thanks, ill check em out
    Sponsored by Taylor Wires!
    Sponsored by PowerMaster!!
    Sponsored by FROZEN BOOST!
    Sponsored by US Speedo!

+ Reply to Thread