+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Offroad light options

Offroad light options

Been looking around quite a bit...

Worth the price? Looking at the 50" for a cab mount...

http://www.RigidIndustries.com/product-p/eseries50.htm

Also needing some traditional 8-9" round for my bumper being fabbed up. Lightforce? KC? Suggestions?

Jess? Big Mac? 3 linked? Any suggestions?

I'd just get a few HID's and some lights from a store, call it a day... wouldn't wanna spend $1.5k unless you use it 24/7..
    Run your motor, not your mouth..

04 ECSB 5.3 Sierra: 14.6@95
    Pacesetter Headers, Intake, Tune

Quote Originally Posted by 04SilverBullet View Post
    I'd just get a few HID's and some lights from a store, call it a day... wouldn't wanna spend $1.5k unless you use it 24/7..
    http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/20...ght-bar-2.html

If I had mad money I would buy one, but I don't so I use kc, Pisa, amd summit brand. I actually took a set of summit racing $29.95 8" off road lights (kc knockoffs), and I put a set of 55watt hids in them, internally mounted the ballasts and just for shits and giggles I made some homemade 8" lime green led halos for them as well. I have 12 of these lights total, I have less than $700 in all of them and I get a ton of compliments on them.

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    I have 12 of these lights total, I have less than $700 in all of them and I get a ton of compliments on them.
    Sometimes more is not always better. It starts to look like the chrome aisle at Vatozone. The 50" light bar would be sweet, but not with that price tag. Also he has more than just the LED bar on in that picture, which really makes me wonder why if he's trying to sell it so badly. What truck are they going on? Pictures?
    cjriojas:if you're weather man is a 5 gallon bucket, YOUUUUUUUUUUU might be a redneck
    danger_ranger83: I see now why it cost so much to get a harness made... FML
    2boostedSilverado: I like Casey's rear end, I want to chat with him about it

Quote Originally Posted by duct_tape123 View Post
    sometimes more is not always better. It starts to look like the chrome aisle at vatozone. The 50" light bar would be sweet, but not with that price tag. Also he has more than just the led bar on in that picture, which really makes me wonder why if he's trying to sell it so badly. What truck are they going on? Pictures?
    nnbs, ecsb
    Attached Images

Rigids are awesome. 50" might be a little excessive unless you got money to spare. You would be just as happy with a 30" mounted on the bumper. I have a 50" for the roof and and a 30" amber on order for my prerunner. But entirely up to you in the long run. You can also look into VisionX, Baja Designs has one now too I guess (friend just bought one).

Do like the baja trucks adjustable light bar with disconnects.
    cjriojas:if you're weather man is a 5 gallon bucket, YOUUUUUUUUUUU might be a redneck
    danger_ranger83: I see now why it cost so much to get a harness made... FML
    2boostedSilverado: I like Casey's rear end, I want to chat with him about it

^^^ the only problem with a light bar like that on an uncaged truck, it will start tearing the roof apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Duct_tape123 View Post
    Do like the baja trucks adjustable light bar with disconnects.
    That's a little extreme for what I'm wanting, lol.

+ Reply to Thread