+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ebay cladding and tailgate avalanche decal pics

ebay cladding and tailgate avalanche decal pics

i just got some decals to go over the "avalanche" on the doors and tailgate and "Chevrolet" on the tailgate. the tailgate decals are carbon fiber. i thought it turned out pretty decent, here are some pics

procharger p1sc, nelson tune, 42# marine injectors, walbro 255, lt's, ory, 4" volant cat back, PerformaBuilt level 2 pro race trans, trans. cooler with e fan, 2500 stall, aem wideband, energy bushings, spohn perf. trailing and panhard rods, mb & gear alloy 22's ( ya 2 sets, im big ballin), ss brake lines, drilled & slotted rotors, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla,
    and ya it will beat a hemi.

i like it....
    01 Silverado

looks awesome IMO the white letters really set it off
    2006 Chevy ECSB 5.3 - New L33 Motor,CAI, Descreened MAF, Nelson 93 tune, Transgo Shift Kit, servos, 3in exhaust, Borla, pacetter LT's, and ORY, Aeroforce Furture: stall, cam, 4.10's

thanks, they really POP, they set the truck off, the plastic was kinda bland before. i have like $20 in them, all the appearance mods i have done - hood, wheels, decals, tail lights, gas door and ect. cost less than $1500 and it looks unique now. it kinda made my head swell up when the guy i got the cladding and tailgate decals from ask for pics to use for his web site
    procharger p1sc, nelson tune, 42# marine injectors, walbro 255, lt's, ory, 4" volant cat back, PerformaBuilt level 2 pro race trans, trans. cooler with e fan, 2500 stall, aem wideband, energy bushings, spohn perf. trailing and panhard rods, mb & gear alloy 22's ( ya 2 sets, im big ballin), ss brake lines, drilled & slotted rotors, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla,
    and ya it will beat a hemi.

Looks really sharp man!

Your cladding looks a LOT darker than mine.....I'm toying with the idea of putting DupliColor Bed Armor on all the cladding and bed cover. The bed cover, especially, is starting to get lots of sun bleach. I was gonna paint the "Avalanche" script red to match my truck at the same time, I didn't realize there were decals available to do it.

'02 Avalanche 1500 Z-71, BFG All-Terrains, K&N FIPK, Superchips tuner (Nelson eventually), 750-watt Alpine stereo W/ JL midgate Stealthbox.
    '88 Mustang GT, 400HP on motor, T-56 6-speed, 3.73s, 150HP NOS
    '89 K5 Blazer 1500, blown motor and transmission. Another project some year.
    '95 Polaris 600XCR snowmobile, pipes, heads, bored carbs.

+ Reply to Thread