+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need a cai that kicks to driver side

need a cai that kicks to driver side

Ive seen pics of them on here just cant seem to find them tonight. Any help would be great

The CAI in my GTO is driver's side.. Theres not really anything stopping you from fabbing your own.

Take cai, rotate 180 degrees, now turns to driver side!

What truck is this for older or newer? If newer then you should be able to just flip it.

Siliconeintakes.com should have everything you need to build it just the way you need it I've used them a couple times

I tried doing the same but didn't work out because I still have my mechanical fan on the truck and it was hitting. If you have electric fans, it will work you can easy make some elbows off that siliconeintakes website work.
    Silverado Z71 10" Lift COMPLETE 6.0/4L80E PRC 2.5 Ported LS6 Heads 228r Comp Cam 3200 CIRCLE D Stall LS7 Lifters ARP Bolts SLP Oil Pump and Double Timing Chain 160 T-Stat 3" SLP Loudmouth Electric Cutout Walbro 255 Pacesetter Longtubes MSD Starter NELSON Harmess NELSON Street/Strip Tuned ECM MSD Wires LS1 Throttle Body Braided Lines Spectre CAI 4.56 Gears Detroit Locker 14 bolt http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...wap-build.html

+ Reply to Thread