+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Now the fun begins....

Now the fun begins....

Finally paidoff my truck. Yaay! Now the fun begins....working with vengeance racing on a heads/cam/tune/stall package. Trick flow 220cc heads, vrx3 cam, dyno tune, and 3200 stall......i will post before and after dyno results afterwards. Prolly be a couple weeks before it gets completed. My bro is goin with a similar setup in his c6, with vrx5 cam. Shud be some new monsters in town soon! Lol. I cant wait, like a kid on xmas eve!

thats awesome man, no payments rules
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL

2017 RZR 1000 2 SEATER
    2023 RZR 1000 XP 4
    2008 LTZ DURAMAX 3500
    2023 300S 5.7
    2023 BUICK ENCORE[/B]

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.

Congrats spanky!

nice them Vengeance guys built a fast 4.8

Quote Originally Posted by Botlfed View Post
    thats awesome man, no payments rules
    You aint lying there bro....now i will have $ to spend on parts, not payments! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by CHEVROLADE View Post
    nice them Vengeance guys built a fast 4.8
    Yea im hoping mine will be the next nasty lil 4.8 to come outta vengeance shop.....now if i cud just talk charlie outta that black silvy with the 440 turbo motor.....lol

The time has come! After a few delays, im rolling out tonight to Vengeance Racing. I will post updates over the next there days. Goal is as close to 400rwhp as they can get. I will include dyno before and after. Stay tuned!

Ran into a few problems on build at Vengeance....had to replace timing chain and oil pump that were worn out. Now running ls2 chain and Melling pump. Also, Shorty headers and stock catted y-pipe are going bye bye and replacing with LTs and ORY (love not having emissions where I love lol). Also injectors are over-maxed, so they will be replaced with 42#ers

I did gain 54hp and 32tq with the truck flow 205s and the vrx3 cam....and the circle d 3200 is awesome.....shud have the injectors n exhaust fixed in couple Weeks, n Mike at Vengeance will speed density tune it. Shud gain quite a bit more when I correct these deficiencies.

On another note, my bros 05 c6 gained over 50HP and 45tq with just lt's and non catted x-pipe and Mike's magic fingers on the tune.

+ Reply to Thread