+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Microfiber

I did a search on here but could not really come up with anything. I want my g/f to get me a microfiber towel, a really good one for my truck for christmas but i'm indecisive on what to get. I know a few of you have mentioned some. Any suggestions on brands to look at?

thanks
    david
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

DBYRD Guest
    i used one a while back that worked fairly well, ill try to get u a brand. i bought it at wal-mart tho.

Read an article on the net saying there is a difference between ones made in China and Korea. Something about torn threads and manufactured threads....... Do a search I will try to find it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Allstar55566 &#064; Nov 27 2006, 07&#58;38 PM) [snapback]74728[/snapback]</div>
    i used one a while back that worked fairly well, ill try to get u a brand. i bought it at wal-mart tho.
    [/b]
    I bought a two of them from autozone and they worked somewhat well, but now the fibers are starting to wear down and im getting those stupid spiderwebs on the truck. I need to start washing my truck by hand and not use the brush. Sometimes people will use it to get the mud off, and when i spray the brush down i wont get all the small stuff out that scratches it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jethro_3 &#064; Nov 27 2006, 08&#58;07 PM) [snapback]74736[/snapback]</div>
    Read an article on the net saying there is a difference between ones made in China and Korea. Something about torn threads and manufactured threads....... Do a search I will try to find it.
    [/b]
    What is the one that you use on your truck? I remember you mentioning it to me before when we installed the servo but I couldnt remember the name of where you got it from.
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

DUCKY,

I USE THE ONES FROM AUTOZONE. I THINK IT IS THEIR BRAND. 3 PACK. I WASH AND SHAMY DRY, THEN USE THE EAGLEONE WAX AS YOU DRY WITH A MICROFIBER TOWEL, ONE TO APPLY AND ONE TO WIPE OFF. IT WILL MAKE YOUR TRUCK SHINE. LOOK AT MY TRUCK NEXT TIME, ITS SEVEN YEARS OLD AND HAS NEVER BEEN IN A GARAGE ALWAYS OUT IN THE WEATHER. THE PAINT LOOKS ALMOST NEW.

JAMEST
    12 Sec. Club! SOLD
    La Viuda negra/ a.k.a. Black Betty

LQ4 6.0L, WCCH HEADS, LEVEL 5 FLT 4L80E TRANS. WITH TRANS BREAK, YANK 3200 STALL, TRICK TURBO, TURBONETICS T-76 TURBO, CUSTOM INTERCOOLED, 68lb INJECTORS, CUSTOM S/D TUNE FROM NELSON PERFORMANCE, COMP CAM 212/214 .557/.559 116+2, SNOW METH. KIT, . ALL INSTALLED AND DYNOED AT NELSON PERFORMANCE: 5**?HP @ 5073rpms and 5**TQ @ 4389rpms AT THE WHEELS WITH 10 PSI OF BOOST. ALL 3/4 TON TRUCK 5435LBS, NOTHING TAKEN OFF, STREET TIRES, AND USUALLY 2 BABY SEATS. WANNA RIDE?
    SOLD***

old thread.......but&#33; i use the Elite towels that i get from glimmer glass detailing (online company). i use those along with waffle weaves and i personally love both&#33;
    13.4 @ 98mph. Cammed/Stalled/LTs/Tune and those lame 3.42s!

+ Reply to Thread