+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to remove pillar panel

OK guys just as it says, does this thing just snap out, where do i pry on it...I am going to mount my tach above me in the corner and route my wires behind it, so please help me with how to remove it....thanks in advance

Jarrod

yeah it should be held in their with door panel like clips..i havent taken mine off but thats what i always thought they were held on by..so wait until someone else replys..but if its door panel type clips then youll need a couple new ones when you go to put it back on...cool monte by the way
    Project: 91' short wide:
    GMC front end update with billet grille and all clears, 17x8 & 17x11 Torq Thrust II's
    5/7 drop, almost totally shaved and 93 Deville tails
    Future Plans: 2001 LQ4 6.0L & a T-56

DD: 98' 5 speed GT : Dumped Exhaust, CAI

grab it the top and pull it out. there is 1 metal clip towards the top that holds it. where it meets the dash it fits in a groove in the dash.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(foggy &#064; Feb 15 2007, 07&#58;49 PM) [snapback]83389[/snapback]</div>
    grab it the top and pull it out. there is 1 metal clip towards the top that holds it. where it meets the dash it fits in a groove in the dash.
    [/b]

thanks foggy, do I need to pull toward the other side or toward me.....I assume you meant there is one clip in the top and in in the bottom, is this correct?

and thanks C1500 for the compliment on the monte...I love that car, just havent got around to painting it.

By the way what the hell is up with my sig pictures, they just keep changing at random, am i just an idiot or do i need to reload them on photobucket like everyday???

just one clip at the top. the bottom just sits in a groove.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(foggy &#064; Feb 15 2007, 07&#58;07 PM) [snapback]83398[/snapback]</div>
    just one clip at the top. the bottom just sits in a groove.
    [/b]
    Yep just one clip. Had to remove mine to mount my gauges and pillar pod.
    2000 Chevrolet Silverado, 4.8L, K&N polished intake, 4.10 gears, 20x9 KMC SS on front, 22x10 on rear, Dual style pillar gauges, steel cowl hood, 2" rear drop shackles, true duals w/IMCO extreme mufflers w/dumps at rear end, SLP headers. Cam and nelson tune soon to come!!!!!

Thanks 4 all your alls help.....much appreciation&#33;

jarrod

+ Reply to Thread