+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who has experienced the problem of dust buildup in the dryer vent?

Who has experienced the problem of dust buildup in the dryer vent?

Who has experienced the problem of dust buildup in the dryer vent? My dryer has started to run less efficiently and I've noticed the drying time has increased a lot. I'm trying to figure out how often I should clean my dryer vent and is there any way to do it myself without hiring professionals? Also wondering how dangerous it is to ignore cleaning - they say it can cause a fire, is this really the case? Share your experience, how you deal with this issue and how important regular cleaning is!

Unfortunately, I've had the problem more than once where my dryer stops working well and the laundry takes much longer to dry. Over the years, I've come to the conclusion that you should clean your dryer vent at least once a year, especially if you use it often. I first tried to clean it myself, but then I decided to turn to the professionals dryer vent cleaning Dryer Vent Cleaning Today . They are a really cool team that will come to you anytime and do their job perfectly. They offer comprehensive dryer vent cleaning, use state of the art equipment and do everything very quickly.

Hi, could you tell me approximately how much this service cost you?

+ Reply to Thread