+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

What do you think?

getting there strip the molding, do some color matching and youre there!
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

Paint the center caps, peal off the molding, take off emblems, tint the taillights, and make sure you have tint on the windows and your golden. Nice looking truck though

Looks good. Favorite color too.

Looks good and that is by far my fave color. I think that if you strip molding/ls badges and paint center caps and it will look much cleaner until you get things color matched. Just looks like there's too much going on with the way it is. This is just IMO.

Truck looks good. Have to agree with everyone eles suggestions on what I'd do to it but its a solid start but most important thing is; do the things you like to it and make it your own, if you like the molding keep 'em or the wheels. Having it the way you like makes the truck more injoyable to drive imo
    2000 RCSB 4.8
    -basic bolt ons but has ambition

I already had planned to debadge it, strip the door kickers, black out the light, black out the front and back bumpers, and I wound up painting the center caps. I want to have it eventually all black and all blue

+1 for what everyone is saying, and get rid of the rear bumper and install roll pan. Truck looks awesome, great color as well. Keep up the good work.

ps: don't forget to post your trucks color in my "Paint Codes" section located in the racers lounge, and be sure to follow my build progress in the My Garage section "Project Sucker Punch".
    2001 ECSB Z-71: 7.0L LS7, Kook's LT's, True Duals, RPM Tune, F.A.S.T. Intake/TB, YANK TT3000, 4:10's, G80, AWD Swap, 160-Stat.....
    Slowest in South Jersey ..........SOLD :-(
    2012 GMC Sierra Z71 CC: 6 Speed, 3:73's, G80, Back up DD...........SOLD
    2000 RCSB Shitbox.......370LSx/Built 60e/4.56's,EATON Posi, CAI,3" SLP Exhaust, DD.......Build Thread http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...ker-punch.html

Quote Originally Posted by MrHorsepowerLSx View Post
    +1 for what everyone is saying, and get rid of the rear bumper and install roll pan. Truck looks awesome, great color as well. Keep up the good work.

ps: don't forget to post your trucks color in my "Paint Codes" section located in the racers lounge, and be sure to follow my build progress in the My Garage section "Project Sucker Punch".
    damn, you shoulda told him to make you a sammich, extra mayo!

I honestly don't know what color it is lol

+ Reply to Thread