+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i got ran off the road then he totalled his truck! lol

i got ran off the road then he totalled his truck! lol

ok so i leave work heading home. i make it to my lil town and stop at the post office to get my mail. i decide to take a tour through town instead of goin the highway home. i his Florence Street (connects to my road) and turn onto my road (left). well i always look in my rear view after turning there because i always run the stop sign(everyone does) so i check to see if i've been caught lol. well as i do, i look up jus in time to see what turned out to me a one ton dodge dually drifting sideways onto my road off the highway (i see the big cloud of dust). well i'm doin 45 down my lil one lane farmer road when i notice him getting closer and closer to the point that by the time i reach the first turn on my road he looks like he gunna take out the back end of my truck. i hear the big o cummins gear down into the turn. i come out of it and gaining speed (probably at 40 now). well he takes it upon him self to pass me in the ditch with that big SOB...... O BOY DID THAT PISS ME OFF. so i keep him in the ditch next to me and after about 2 seconds realise this is a loosing battle. so i let off and let him go on. well as he flies down our road i see him enter the next turn. once i ge there i see the whole front end of a one ton dodge in the trees. the only thing stickin out was the back fenders and tail gate. well i stop and yell, HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW B!TCH. as he's trying to climb out asking for my help. LOL. so i leave. pissed off at this point that he coulda killed me or someone else i go on home (two houses up) to check if my mom made it home. she's in the garage and i tell her to get in, someone is gunna have to keep me from beatin this guys azz. well we get there and a farmer we call yogi had pulled his truck out but it wasn't going anywhere. SMASHED! airbags and all! so i get out as there getting some kinda a story outtta him and procede to chewing his azz. as it looks like i'm about to sock him in the nose yogi and my mom seperate us. i go set in my truck. well they hang on to him and the cop that i had called finally shows up. basically the cop suprised him by tellin him to get in his car. the kid asked "why" and the cop replied "because your gunna get some tickets son and ya know what?, i think you've been drinking". kid didn't was stund. so i left at the time he was doin the stupid human trick for the cops lol and i felt great. he was gettin what he desirved.
    2009 CHEVROLET 1500 with a MONSTER 4.8 between the frame rails!!

Tuned by LSX Powersports ~ 4.10 ~ JBA Shorties ~ 4" Inlet/Outlet Spintech ~ Airaid Coldair
    CST 3.5" Spindles ~ Camburg Upper Control Arms ~ 2.5" CCM ~ FFR Tie Rods
    Full Throttle Suspension 3" Lift Blocks ~ Soft 8s wrapped in LT285/70/17 Silent Armors

thats great,i hate people like that.
    2008 Trailblazer SS 2wd red jewel 1ss
    Forged 365,Tvs1900@11psi,IW 8 rib overdrive,duel pass heat ex,Prc heads,blower cam,Yank,Aeromotive,ect

Awesome, gotta love the douche bags. Nutsacks always fly up and down the one lane gravel road nex to my house, i am waiting for a smash around the blind bend.
    2013 CC 5.3
    81 C10 LS1 project

Want town? Gotta look for a newspaper link to send to my dad (he lives southwest of Luella). He loves local stories like this....

Thats crazy man! Thats what he gets for driving crazy! I hope it teaches him a good life lesson so he wont end up worse next time!
    2012 F-250 XLT/FX4 RCLB 6.7 Powerstroke
    H&S XRT Pro Race(550hp/1100tq)/ 4" flopro exhaust/H&S EGT kit/SPE Full diff unlock/S&B CAI/H&S motorsports upcharge pipe kit/ DPF,CAT,EGR,UREA Deleted/Icon 3.5" Lift-Vs 2.0 shocks/PMF DSS w' Bilstein 5100s/Icon Adj Track Bar-upgraded steel bearing/RIGID LEDs/Kenwood DNX570HD w/idatalink maestro/Hertz5x7s/Memphis 12" slim/500.1 JL slash amp/Recon f250 led emblems

I'da beat his a$$. No bones about it.
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

I dont get in fights....Ends up being Pointless
    2012 F-250 XLT/FX4 RCLB 6.7 Powerstroke
    H&S XRT Pro Race(550hp/1100tq)/ 4" flopro exhaust/H&S EGT kit/SPE Full diff unlock/S&B CAI/H&S motorsports upcharge pipe kit/ DPF,CAT,EGR,UREA Deleted/Icon 3.5" Lift-Vs 2.0 shocks/PMF DSS w' Bilstein 5100s/Icon Adj Track Bar-upgraded steel bearing/RIGID LEDs/Kenwood DNX570HD w/idatalink maestro/Hertz5x7s/Memphis 12" slim/500.1 JL slash amp/Recon f250 led emblems

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    I dont get in fights....Ends up being Pointless
    You are right it is pointless. And rather human.
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzzler View Post
    Want town? Gotta look for a newspaper link to send to my dad (he lives southwest of Luella). He loves local stories like this....
    Tioga, Tx.

Tuned by LSX Powersports ~ 4.10 ~ JBA Shorties ~ 4" Inlet/Outlet Spintech ~ Airaid Coldair
    Full Throttle Suspension 3" Lift Blocks ~ Soft 8s wrapped in LT285/70/17 Silent Armors

Quote Originally Posted by zeake View Post
    You are right it is pointless. And rather human.
    after i got done sayin my peice he figured i was pretty mad lol so he's all like "look i don't wanna get in a fight, it's my fault, i'm sorry man. shake my hand?" and stuff. i'm thinkin "shake your hand? are you kiddin me?" so i jus stop for a sec and stair at him in his eyes and look down in time to see his bottum lip/jaw jus shiverin lol. like he's about to cry. so i shook his hand and walked away.

+ Reply to Thread