+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please help with PCM TUNING

I need some help with PCM tuning with my 02 silverado 5.3l LM7. i have a few mods already done to it, but i recently bought a predator programmer and to tell you guys the truth it's 100% better than hypertech!!! I'm still wondering is nelson performance tuning better or pcm for less? I'm really stuck here. And what happens if i buy nelson performance tune and my ses light comes on, do i take my truck back to the dealer or call nelson tune??? Next has anyone know of a tranny cooler upgrade? and one more the flex a lite fans systems does anyone have one thats had any luck with it and is it worth the money.

Please anyone get back with me

thanks

Rollerss

2002 silverado ecsb 5.3L auto
    Volant air intake with scoop
    Corsa exh
    GMS mass air flow sensor
    Small generator pulley
    Hypertech programmer <- JUNK

Future plans
    2, 4 drop
    20 inch wheels
    dynatech header system
    magnacharger or 406 stroker engine kit
    comp cams rocker arms upgrade 1:8
    Horsepower and Torque is nothing without Traction

If the dealer flashes the PCM with the latest updates it will wipe the Nelson and any other program you have in there. But if you have a Nelson tune, Allen will send you another PCM with a tune already on it with the latest updates.

Allen will stand with his program to the end.

Hope it helps.
    01,Z71 Victory Red, sportside,5.3L, Flowmaster 40&#39;s, K&N Drop In, Airaid MIT Tube, TB bypass, Nelson Performance Hot Tune. Velocity Stack waste of money.

Working to run with the BIG DOGS, tired of the porch. STS or LQ9 in the future.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...1/DSC02262.jpg

+ Reply to Thread