+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tuning for the L33 aluminume 5.3

Is there any performance tuning for the new L33 aluminum 310hp 5.3? I'am looking for a handheld or mail order but It seems I can't find one for the L33, or I'am I just not looking hard enough. Can I get one from Nelson performance?

Originally posted by 05GMCL33@May 21 2005, 08:37 PM
    Is there any performance tuning for the new L33 aluminum 310hp 5.3? I'am looking for a handheld or mail order but It seems I can't find one for the L33, or I'am I just not looking hard enough. Can I get one from Nelson performance?
    Hi, we can take care of it for you!

What can I answer for you?

thanks,

allen

I have been on your web site and found all the info on ordering and pricing for the 2004's. Is it the same for 05's and there is tuning for the L33? If so I'am just looking for a street tune the truck is mostly stock. If I can I will give you a call but with work and the time zone different's (Alaska) it is going hard. Thanks

What was the outcome. Did you get your tune?
    2005 ECSB 5.3

dunno...did ya!!
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

NOPE, Next month, next week, Tomorrow just never seems to get here. Still very patiently waiting for about 4 months. Wonder if 05GMCL33 got a tune?

Last e-mail today he said he would do it tomorrow. Do ya think he knows tomorrow is SATURDAY.

Cult member patiently waiting as others call me to buy there tune? I think you are his favorite.

Your Brother in the cult
    Jeff
    2005 ECSB 5.3

confirm saturday tuning before a nice saturday drive....
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

Good things come to those who wait
    2005 ECSB 5.3

Sorry for the late respond but, I went with Superchipes tune for now, Here in about four months I will be looking into the non-intercooled RADIX with a good Meth injection system and tranny servos. I think this will be a good every day normal driving truck..but when hit it and spray the Meth it can be a Killer... I'am not looking to race but just have fun......

How is the super chip tune performing?

I got an e-mail from allen today and the tune is on the way as of today. It took a while to get a tune for he LM7.

I hate to tell yall this but I got the 87 octane tune........
    2005 ECSB 5.3

+ Reply to Thread