+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can we Muffstain

Unhappy

OK i was on my way home from work when guess what pulls out in front of me a Muffstain. Almost every body knows my truck in this town by now and all the muffstains know i can take all of them execept a few that are either blown or massivly stroked. I have been up to no good in my garage , my brother is selling his camaro and he has a bas ass motor by lingenfelter aka "404 Super stroker" and a bad ass tune to go with it ( i know allen i'll be sendin you a list of whats in the motor and the PCM so u can tweek it and make it a kick ass tune ) so this weekend we puled his motor and put it in my truck. Well i thought to my self "should i toy with him or just blow his doors off with out giving him a chance?" i toyed with him for about a mile doing well over 100mph. i backed off, down to the speed limit (55mph) and he blew past me like i was sittin still. Yes i know i was toyin with him but i had to let him get a big ego and then let'em have it, i passed him like he was in reverse with nitrous when we come to the stop light he rolled down his window and said "that is one bad ass truck!"

BTW the motor has been dynoed at 650 HP

Just thought you all ould like to know that there is a wolf in sheeps clothing out there
    Mods:
    Maybe STOCK
    "My lugnuts require more torque than your ricer is ever going to produce"
    Sleep: That Stuff Is Overrated
    "You don't care what it is, or who makes it, as long as they race it. You my friend are a true Gear Head!" (Drew Anderson)
    Who's the real culprit of Obeisity: video games because their scared of physical activities, or Pillsbury for being so delicious?

1999 Pewter Z28
    Sold - 2001 Onyx Black Silverado Stepside "Thunder"

yor a lieing sack of crap, i dont give a crap who you are, its a 2k silverado with a 327, i know kids like you and you lie, my silverado will eat your truck alive and all i got is a 305 with a carb and a cam. so until you get yer stuff starit then be quiet. btw a mustang thats massively stroked will eat you because you got about 1000 mor pounds than they got. your truck is also stock completely haus.
    96 Silverado rcsb
    5.7l Vortec
    Exterior: 2 inch drop shackles, Centerline Titan 20" Wheels, clear lights, Debadged.

-Exterior to come: 2-4 drop, Tinted windows, Cowl hood, Green Calipers
    -Performance mods: Flowmaster True Dual exhaust
    -Performance to come: Tune, CAI, Cam, Spray, Posi, gears, stall, headers.

what did you have done to the trans?
    just curious.
    how did the motor fit, is this the 5.7L?

1999 Pewter Z28
    Sold - 2001 Onyx Black Silverado Stepside "Thunder"

1fastsilverado go on and run ur mouth it'll bite u in the ass one day!

The trans is a 400 turbo manual valve bodies and a reverse shift pattern. (What my brother used on that motor made many 10.00 passes with out juice)
    The block is like a 6.0 truck block but it is a SDPC race block.

Heres a list of whats in the motor:
    Ross CNC Dish pistons (About 8:1 C.R. to be able to run 22 psi of boost w/turbo)
    Lunati forged crank with a 6.125 stroke
    A set of eagle H-beams rods
    Crane Cams 672/672 212* L.S.A.
    LS1 heads that have been fully ported and polished and flowed and some massive valves not shure on sizes yet will have to as my brother
    Mods:
    Maybe STOCK
    "You don't care what it is, or who makes it, as long as they race it. You my friend are a true Gear Head!" (Drew Anderson)
    Who's the real culprit of Obeisity: video games because their scared of physical activities, or Pillsbury for being so delicious?

ill bet you will, because ive seen yer truck before in bowling green its slow, you got waxed by a cummins turbo diesel, and a honda crx. sorry man im out there and i watch, you got waxed by me as well haha
    96 Silverado rcsb
    5.7l Vortec
    Exterior: 2 inch drop shackles, Centerline Titan 20" Wheels, clear lights, Debadged.

j/k cody its Tyler, i got a exhaust leak out my header gaskets that annoying ticking noise like marks truck does ahhhhhhhh, time to give mr. gasket a call.
    96 Silverado rcsb
    5.7l Vortec

k But dont u mean 1"FAT"Silverado
    Mods:
    Maybe STOCK

wait till i get leak fixed, ill run ya from 35 mph kick.
    96 Silverado rcsb
    5.7l Vortec

ok guys iam sorry, i have been lying about my truck lately. it is just a stock 2000 silverado. i havent changed anything on it. my brothers car is a 99 camaro ss with a turbo. he has a 404 in the garage but wont let me touch it cause he knows that i dont know what iam doing. but ne ways , dont get mad at me because i have been lying so much. i might one day put a performance air filter or some racing stickers on my truck. and btw, i am gay so any of yall who are gay give me a call
    Mods:
    Maybe STOCK

+ Reply to Thread