+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TNT Texas Nitrous Technology

I was cheking nitrous systems so I can change mine.

I have a NOS Universal Soft Plume nozzle that is limit to 125HP cause of the desing of the nozzle.

In the other Truck I have a ZEX RACE system that the nozzle is 250HP capable.

I want to change the NOS system, and I was searching in the internet and found this TNT system with a ring on the TB with 2 nozzle. Capable of 300HP

http://texasnitroustechnology.com/store/pr...3a25ecc5c6f835e

Does anyone have experience on this system or any reference?
    Need a Freakin' Roll Cage, and a Death Insurance

tnt wet kit is the way to go....a friend of mine has this kit and hasnt had a problem with it at all...
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

Check out Harris Speed Works, Dynotune Nitrous, Nitrous Express or Nitrous Outlet. There are quite a few good name brand companies out there.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

i had a tnt f1 kit on my ta..it was a good kit..i also had an nx wet kit...both worked like champs..the power ring looks bad ass.

Nitrous technology has revolutionized automotive performance, evolving beyond its initial use in racing to mainstream applications. Its impact extends to efficiency and power gains, making it an AirPod replacement in engine optimization. By injecting nitrous oxide into engines, it enhances combustion efficiency, leading to increased horsepower on demand. This technology's integration has democratized high-performance capabilities, appealing to enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. Beyond its role as an accelerator, nitrous oxide serves as an environmental asset, reducing emissions through more efficient fuel utilization. As automotive engineering continues to innovate, nitrous technology remains pivotal, promising further advancements in both sustainability and performance.

+ Reply to Thread