+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Okay guys ansd gals!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa@NelsonPerformance View Post
    lol.. hush it Allen... always hurting my feeling
    jk, gaaaalie, lol.

i was hopefull til i seen 3 hours away not 8 .........

anyways melissa 3 hours is not long distance...at all... they work but you gotta have trust for sure, i was in one for 4 years while in the military, its actually not that bad id prefer it, cus you dont see em every GD day, it sucks bein single until you do want some time to yourself then its like dont you got some thing to do ****!! but anyways it should def. work with just 3 hours away, jesus 3 hours thats like goin to virgils, thats nothin. 3 hours come on ill drive that just to eat some where, so i say go for it, especially if its a good lay
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL

2017 RZR 1000 2 SEATER
    2023 RZR 1000 XP 4
    2008 LTZ DURAMAX 3500
    2023 300S 5.7
    2023 BUICK ENCORE[/B]

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.

Quote Originally Posted by LamboDoNoMo View Post
    i was hopefull til i seen 3 hours away not 8 .........

anyways melissa 3 hours is not long distance...at all... they work but you gotta have trust for sure, i was in one for 4 years while in the military, its actually not that bad id prefer it, cus you dont see em every GD day, it sucks bein single until you do want some time to yourself then its like dont you got some thing to do ****!! but anyways it should def. work with just 3 hours away, jesus 3 hours thats like goin to virgils, thats nothin. 3 hours come on ill drive that just to eat some where, so i say go for it, especially if its a good lay
    LMAO!!!! you dork!!

Thanks guys and gals!!! i appreciate your input and i think this time maybe it will be better.. theres gotta be somebody out there!!!

Her name is A Meli-
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."- MA

Personally I would have to say "NO" since I've tried that numerous times and failed miserably.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa@NelsonPerformance View Post
    whats crazy and a big plus to me is my son approves!! Woohoo!
    And He hates everyone! LOL so i think thats a sign!!
    AWESOME! So he likes me??? BWAH-hahahaha

My :
    It is good in the "Honeymoon" phase, but as mentioned earlier--it gets too complicated as it gets more serious. But oh well--have fun for the time!

2000 ECSB 6.0L
    TORQUER V2 CAM ● COMP 918's ● 7.4 HARDENED PUSHRODS ● K&N SERIES 77 CAI ● 80mm BBK ●PACESETTER LT HEADERS AND 3'' ORY ● SUPER 40 FLOW ● 3000 STALL ● 4.10s ● BUILT 80e ● VORTEC PERFORMANCE TUNE ● MSD 8.5mm PLUG WIRES● ELEC. CUTOUT ● UD & ALT PULLEYS ● FLEX-A-LITE E-FANS ● 22" CENTERLINE STINGRAY III's ● LUND FIBERGLASS TONNEAU ● 2" LEVELING SHACKLES ● 12K HID LOWS & FOGS ● LEDs ● DEBADGED ● WHITE-FACED ESCALADE GAUGES ● KICKER 450.1 ● 2-CVR 10's ● DS60's ● K693's

That would be a definite no. Unless you knew the person before for a long time then moved 3 hours away. Then a maybe. Just maybe.

Mic and I dated long distance (i.o.w.: 1500miles and a half a day flying) for a year before we got married, and now we are 4 hours apart 300 days a year, and have been married 8 years. It works if it's supposed to work, but you have to both be tolerant and patient, because it definately isnt easy 100% of the time...
    TurboMic's better half...2007 Tahoe CAI and exhaust/Magnacharger TVS 1900 with live Nelson tune and custom Nelson grind cam and FLT LVL5 with Yank 2600 and a few other goodies...riding on 22" black KMC Rockstars!

it's texas...3 hours way isn't long distance....it's a trip to walmart.
    "hacked-up rolling deathtrap"

its kinda like when G ordered that mail order wife from Nam. She saw him and wanted to stay on her family's rice patty. Sure she said the long distance wouldnt come between them but over the next few months she wouldnt return G's phone calls and made him into one sad lil' okie. the moral of the story is dont end up like G and get someone closer to you
    just a tow package

I didn't work for me. It was only a three hour drive for me.

+ Reply to Thread