+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The carnage thread

That wAs a while back. But nope
    Slowest in Oklahoma...

this wasnt my truck but its the best if have ever tore something up. This was out of the302in my 90 mustang coupe. I pulled the front of the crank with all the pullies out of the block without taking anything apart. I just came right out.

^^ nice one would like a story behind this one
    2006 Silverado aka (Bad Bitch)
    K&N CAI, Diablo Predator, muffler delete, and a vette servo. 14.7x @ 93 mph (sold)

1998 SS Camaro aka (Silver Bullet)
    LS6 intake, ported TB, LTs, ORY, cut out, and a pantie dropping tune by Nelson. 12.6 @ 110 mph 327 hp 347 tq

2011 ecsb silverado aka (silver sleeper)
    forged 6.2 and a small snail

Quote Originally Posted by slow_01tahoe View Post
    this wasnt my truck but its the best if have ever tore something up. This was out of the302in my 90 mustang coupe. I pulled the front of the crank with all the pullies out of the block without taking anything apart. I just came right out.
    You have to be in the lead with this one!

Lol yes please tell the story behind the broke crank ! Was there beer and women involved? Lol
    99 rcsb silverado...... boosted.

lol. we were playing beer pong one night and ran out of beer so we used what we had laying. had yager and crown left so we removed some cups and started playing with a mixed shot of them in each cup. we were all pretty hammered by round 3. we decided to stop playing and go get on the 4wheelers. we were doing donuts in the driveway and one thing led to another and we were in the car doing donuts. motor stopped and the shifter went limp. we found the problem in the morning.

i wish i still had pics of the block. looked like a grenade went off inside it.

heres a pic of the car
    Last edited by slow_01tahoe; 02-05-2013 at 01:52 PM.

I have been there done that we went threw 2 drag slicks (massive burn out) , one front drive shaft on a cummins (tug of war on pavment) yes I know dumb, and wrecked a 08 vette all in the same night.

needless to say we didn't remember shit.

some member on here might pitch in ok that night
    2006 Silverado aka (Bad Bitch)
    K&N CAI, Diablo Predator, muffler delete, and a vette servo. 14.7x @ 93 mph (sold)

1998 SS Camaro aka (Silver Bullet)
    LS6 intake, ported TB, LTs, ORY, cut out, and a pantie dropping tune by Nelson. 12.6 @ 110 mph 327 hp 347 tq

2011 ecsb silverado aka (silver sleeper)
    forged 6.2 and a small snail

sounds like i need to come down to texas and party good lord haha this thread should be posted as a sticky somewhere. i bet we all have alot of good stories haha
    1999 chevy silverado Z-71- 5.3, CAI intake, catback, nelson tuned, lpp lt's, vette servo, e-fans.

Quote Originally Posted by 98silverbullet View Post
    I have been there done that we went threw 2 drag slicks (massive burn out) , one front drive shaft on a cummins (tug of war on pavment) yes I know dumb, and wrecked a 08 vette all in the same night.

needless to say we didn't remember shit.

some member on here might pitch in ok that night
    Well the evening started off innocent enough...

Just a few buddies drinking a few brews, playing washers and smoking a couple briskets.

Not even sure where the left turn took place, just glimpses here and there of different things like RM yelling the tires have blown, the tires have blown rubber is bouncing off my face.

Then chains came out, burn outs took place in my driveway(Wife is still pissed about that btw), then a drive shaft goes air born, few shots are fired and then it all got fuzzy again.

I hope none of those videos leak out.

Come to think of it did we even eat any of the brisket or sausage or smoked beans and potato salad, because I don't remember if we did.

Then the Sun rose slowly.

EDIT: The 08 Vette was wrecked twice that night...

+ Reply to Thread