+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: SAR Feb 23rd 2013 GRUDGE RACES

[QUOTE=RedTruck;503856]Negative ghostrider, i never made and excuses or backed out of any race against mic.....re read that thread, if it hasnt been deleted.

I conceded to nelson and congratulated him for having a truck way out of the red trucks league. Just didnt understand why everything got deleted? Yall can talk on me and my state but Im not allowed to give any back your way?

405-401-7409

There is my number if anyone really wants to set up a race......hopefully if anyone is serious about racing they will see this before ze nazis delete it. No reason to wait till sar, lets lock something in for next weekend. Have fun gentlemen.[/QUOTE

I'll call you after the race won't get truck finished until February and want to test! Will meet you and see what this is all about.

I feel it will be a waste of time being that your not up for SAR. Bunch of guys getting together to run there trucks. But I'll come to you then tell everyone what they already know, ain't worth it and that's no talking.

See you soon! You want to put money on it?
    Last edited by Moderator; 01-04-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPR View Post

I'll call you after the race won't get truck finished until February and want to test! Will meet you and see what this is all about.

I feel it will be a waste of time being that your not up for SAR. Bunch of guys getting together to run there trucks. But I'll come to you then tell everyone what they already know, ain't worth it and that's no talking.

See you soon! You want to put money on it?
    Fyi Dallas race way is a neutral site. js

Trey if u Travis or any of the Nelson crew come up for this race y'all are welcome to stay at my cabin its only 30 Mins away from Dallas raceway.

Like mics truck the cabin has a/c as well LOL.
    Last edited by Moderator; 01-04-2013 at 04:15 PM.
    2006 Silverado aka (Bad Bitch)
    K&N CAI, Diablo Predator, muffler delete, and a vette servo. 14.7x @ 93 mph (sold)

1998 SS Camaro aka (Silver Bullet)
    LS6 intake, ported TB, LTs, ORY, cut out, and a pantie dropping tune by Nelson. 12.6 @ 110 mph 327 hp 347 tq

2011 ecsb silverado aka (silver sleeper)
    forged 6.2 and a small snail

If you think you have a fast truck where else are you going to compare it to?
    You can be the fastest truck around in ur own town; but when are you gonna put big boy shoes on and see what you really have?

Bring it to the track and beat some and get beat, who cares. It's all about competing.

What I don't get about ur kind is you talk a big game but when it comes to it you hide.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but all I've seen from u is a Rollin burnout. Inflated dyno numbers. And a roll race that lasted two seconds.
    You won't accept a race from me or mic.
    So,
    What is ur ideal opponent so that you'll look good?

Your fuel will be paid. There are plenty of trucks here willing.
    Now we're just waiting on you!

All bark no bite

Everything is FASTER in Texas !

Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    You can be the fastest truck around in ur own town; but when are you gonna put big boy shoes on and see what you really have?

Bring it to the track and beat some and get beat, who cares. It's all about competing.

What I don't get about ur kind is you talk a big game but when it comes to it you hide.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but all I've seen from u is a Rollin burnout. Inflated dyno numbers. And a roll race that lasted two seconds.
    So,

Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post

So,

You are so blinded by your own bull u cant even read my posts or you delete them so fast you never actually see them.

I have been ready to meet and race this whole time. NO ONE HAS TAKEN ME UP ON IT. I even agreed to the rediculous 10k dollar race yall threatened me with....still yet no one has called to race. The only one that even contacted me was the blue escalade truck and that was basically a friendly phone call to let me know his truck wasnt ready but he would race me for fun at sar.

This started with him, then yall sicked mic on me, and he wouldnt meet me to race, and now nelson calling me out with his pro mod truck lol. Im the only one who has posted a phone number READY TO LOCK IN A RACE. Everyone else has been talking with their buddies truck or talking with a broke down truck. Yall once a year queers only wanna race in february but talk all year about it with broke trucks lol.

MY READY, QUIT BEGGIN ME TO COME TO YOUR TRACK RACE. LETS LOCK SOMETHING IN FOR SOME CASH NOW............

1/8th mile
    1/4 mile
    Roll race
    Dont care.......

Ill be sitting by the phone waiting on all you hard ass racers to call......
    Last edited by Moderator; 01-04-2013 at 04:16 PM.

And before anyone brings up sar again.......let me remind everyone this year I drove my truck from okc to san antonio and went to nelsons shop and asked EVERYONE there to race on friday night and there was a mad case of lockjaw going around.......so I came to yall once already and couldnt get a race when my truck had a stock motor and nitrous......then saturday I asked as many guys as I could for a race on saturday night and got nothing as well. JUST SAYIN

Texas has THE BADDEST TRUCKS IN THE WORLD...as long as its the last weekend of February hahahahaha

LOL Bunch of clowns.

5th Annual LS1 Truck Circlejerk and Nelson Performance ball cupping.

Go to http://www.onceayearqueers.com/LS1Truck to reserve your spot on Allen's balls now!

Somebody come up for some breath for just a couple seconds and dial Red Trucks number. Lock somethin in. BEFORE FEBRUARY
    2007 RCSB|DTR81 built LSx 3xx|PRC|NX|BOGART|MSD|QUICKFUEL 950 E85|4L80|FTI Converters|Smith RaceCraft|Racepak
    midweststreetcars.com

Aww redtrucks here this threads screwed.
    Last edited by Moderator; 01-04-2013 at 04:17 PM.

4.8, TSP 220, 6L90 swap, 3400 Stall, 4.10s w/30" drag radial and T76 @ 16lbs.
    Best ET 11.54@114 w 1.52 60ft
    Raceweight 4905 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RS/SS 4.8 View Post
    Aww redtrucks here this threads screwed.

No kiddin! He's wanting to actually race instead of just talk about it! That piece of ! Grab a ball hair or get out of here red truck!
    Last edited by Moderator; 01-04-2013 at 04:17 PM.
    2007 RCSB|DTR81 built LSx 3xx|PRC|NX|BOGART|MSD|QUICKFUEL 950 E85|4L80|FTI Converters|Smith RaceCraft|Racepak
    midweststreetcars.com

If anyone sees my truck and wants to race I'm up for a fun friendly race. Just a a lil boosted 4.8 nothing special or fast.

+ Reply to Thread