+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sissy Camero SS

ok, high 9's with bad air, then

Quote Originally Posted by ZipTy View Post
    haha... i didnt claim either one of my trucks where fast nor did i say i have a "BFF" that has fast truck or car. I have no need to brag my truck is nothing but a toy and a way to get my boat to the lake.
    hahah. First off only reason i brought my friends car into this is cus i dont currently own an import unless you call the dmax a import (and yes its a 12 second truck so it can hold its own). Second i had a truck that could wax my "bff's" import and i know it used to be mine but that dosent stop it from being mine. I decided what went into the truck and it was my money so its still "mine" in a way. So i dont give a damn if you think im "juvenile" or a "stupid kid" just remember that you arnt as fast as me and wont be as fast as me ever so dont worry about what i say ive got the goods to back it up
    74 Austin Morris Mini 1000 - Daily Coil Spring conversion, lowered, Disc Brake conversion
    FOR SALE: 04 RC/LB Duramax -12 second tow pig, built Allison, Tune, and supporting mods
    FOR SALE: 03 Silverado SS -DBRods built 40X, DP, Suspension. Going for fast

Quote Originally Posted by ZipTy View Post
    how come your hunk of shit isnt fast?
    oh and i know you just found the internet but you really should research the people you try and insult because first off i dont own a hunk of shit second off its not slow so find out about the people you talk bs too before you get yourself into a situation you cant get out of. If you want to see a real truck come to texas ill show you a real truck
    74 Austin Morris Mini 1000 - Daily Coil Spring conversion, lowered, Disc Brake conversion
    FOR SALE: 04 RC/LB Duramax -12 second tow pig, built Allison, Tune, and supporting mods
    FOR SALE: 03 Silverado SS -DBRods built 40X, DP, Suspension. Going for fast

Ding Ding Ding! This fight is over folks, what a knock out!
    GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT RICER MATH!

Quote Originally Posted by pl4yboy View Post
    If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Aww man its over? I paid fifty bucks for this pay per view fight and all I got was two pages of arguments? What a ripoff......

damn and i was just about to lay my D**K on the table so we could compare that next. But thats cool man that everybody knows you and your truck. I prolly wont have a 12 sec truck but once again i dont care i just like to have a toy to mess with.
    2007 silverado Reg Cab Short bed, circle D 3200 stall, 4L80-E, Trick Performance Turbo 76mm AR96, 44lbs injectors, TSP 220/220 581/581 114lsa cam,PRC double valve springs, Nelson Performance tune, mcgaughy 5/7 drop

2000 Camaro Z-28, Vigilante 3600 stall, 4l65-E trans, LS6 heads, pacestter LT, SLP Airlid, comp 224/230 581/589 114lsa ***SOLD***

2007 Trailblazer SS, Stock

WOW! And all I did was tell my short story. Payperview and I did not get any royalties either...
    2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
    -Gibson Exhaust

the checks in the mail bro :no:

Thats what they all say. I am still waiting on I do not no how many checks...lol
    2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
    -Gibson Exhaust

+ Reply to Thread