+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Taking off lift, want to make a deal

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    Im probably gonna order the DJM 2-4 4wd kit with keys and shackles/hangers, then order summit street shocks. Thats what everyone on GMFS told me to run instead of the DJM ones. I need someone to buy my friggen wheels first though!
    Hahahaha nice! I am debating a 3/4 or a 4/6....I think 4/6 may be too low for my likes..
    You gonna be running the Summit street shocks all the way around? I was thinking about having Jon do a 4-link out back and running air, just in the back, and coilovers up front...
    T-RAV
    99 GMC | 5.3 | Skinny White Guy Tuned

You still selling your suspension lift dude?

I think that it already was sold...but dont quote me on that...check the for sale section...
    T-RAV

Yup you right, thanks for the heads up

Its alright bud! Ive had **** tons of people ask me today lol!

Yeah I think Ill be running the summits all the way around. Im not sure if my drop will be ready at the meet, but the truck will be back to stock for sure!
    2012 F-250 XLT/FX4 RCLB 6.7 Powerstroke
    H&S XRT Pro Race(550hp/1100tq)/ 4" flopro exhaust/H&S EGT kit/SPE Full diff unlock/S&B CAI/H&S motorsports upcharge pipe kit/ DPF,CAT,EGR,UREA Deleted/Icon 3.5" Lift-Vs 2.0 shocks/PMF DSS w' Bilstein 5100s/Icon Adj Track Bar-upgraded steel bearing/RIGID LEDs/Kenwood DNX570HD w/idatalink maestro/Hertz5x7s/Memphis 12" slim/500.1 JL slash amp/Recon f250 led emblems

Hey at least you are going to the meet. My poor ass wont be able to
    Mainly cuz I live almost 1000mi away...but also cuz my truck may not have a motor in it at that time...Im really hoping for the swap to start picking up here in the next few weeks or so...
    T-RAV

+ Reply to Thread