+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay guys ansd gals!!

also look at it like this...do you really need someone in your life or can you just have a solid friendship? best way to be from what i learned is you have to be truely happy with yourself. And realize that you dont need someone in your life to make you happy. you need to find your innerself and see who that is before you can want the passion of another soul. it sounds like alot of bs but its true. Ive been single for over year now and things make more sense now and my views on relaitonships before are totally different then they are now. You dont truely need someone to make yourself happy. you need yoursef and friends. once you are totally happy with your life [school, education, money,family, living status, vehicle, toys and etc] then that is when you could seriously consider another relationship. Also finding another person to occupy your time cause you feel lonely is only going to lea to failure once again. save yourself mental fatigue and make yourself truely happy.
    2002 Lightning - GT headed 5.5Litre w/ Twin 7665s
    2002 Silverado - 427Lsx w/ Twin gt4202s
    2010 Silverado crewcab Z71 - 5.3litre w/ procharger
    2000 Wrangler - 5.3litre with some stance
    2014 Xsport- 3.5 Eco boost
    412 Motorsports

it ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors, It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em..That's the difference

o btw **** buddies might be an answre for now but long term it doesnt pay off but sure does get the rocks off
    2002 Lightning - GT headed 5.5Litre w/ Twin 7665s
    2002 Silverado - 427Lsx w/ Twin gt4202s
    2010 Silverado crewcab Z71 - 5.3litre w/ procharger
    2000 Wrangler - 5.3litre with some stance
    2014 Xsport- 3.5 Eco boost
    412 Motorsports

it ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors, It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em..That's the difference

to the previous post! Thanks..
    MY son and I are very happy, truly happy. We love our days together. I said to myself that i wasnt going to look for someone and I hadnt.. this was out of the blue.. and it feels so right.. and everything happens for a reason!

to the **** buddies comment..UMMMM those are truly not my intentions!!

Her name is A Meli-
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."- MA

imo aslong as theres trust, and respect I say go for it...ooo and of course very much in love ...3 hrs aint nun ur practacly next door to each other....

^^^^
    thats sounds like a plan!!

ohhhhhh by the wayyyyyy He is a truck guy, does that mean anything??? LOL

Her name is A Meli-
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."- MA

it will work out if you both want it to. My girl lives 4 hours away and i go see her every chance i get on weekends and on my days off.Just take your time and take it slow with him good things will come form it.If it gets to the point where you want to be around each other all the time then just keep in mind home is where you want to make it.Wether you or him move ,it should'nt matter as long as you make it a home together!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa@NelsonPerformance View Post
    to the previous post! Thanks..
    MY son and I are very happy, truly happy. We love our days together. I said to myself that i wasnt going to look for someone and I hadnt.. this was out of the blue.. and it feels so right.. and everything happens for a reason!
    That about says it all... BTW I was away from my now wife for (2) 3 month time lines back in the day. 20+years were are still toghether.Good luck hope it all works out for you.

Simply the best turbo kit for late model GM trucks.

Custom fabrication to fit your budget and needs.
    Dealers for Precision, Comp. & Magnum turbos.

Online Store
    [/CENTER]

STAY SINGLE!!! FTW!

Long distance didnt work out for me
    2012 F-250 XLT/FX4 RCLB 6.7 Powerstroke
    H&S XRT Pro Race(550hp/1100tq)/ 4" flopro exhaust/H&S EGT kit/SPE Full diff unlock/S&B CAI/H&S motorsports upcharge pipe kit/ DPF,CAT,EGR,UREA Deleted/Icon 3.5" Lift-Vs 2.0 shocks/PMF DSS w' Bilstein 5100s/Icon Adj Track Bar-upgraded steel bearing/RIGID LEDs/Kenwood DNX570HD w/idatalink maestro/Hertz5x7s/Memphis 12" slim/500.1 JL slash amp/Recon f250 led emblems

i guess nows the time for a long distance, gas prices are down lol. but good luck.

96 c1500, stock suspension, stock bottom end, 93 octane, street radial- 1.60 11.5 at 115- on the small stage-sold
    05 SSS 2wd 228/230/80e/fti4k/5,5drop/215shot-sold
    90 350ss... beast build

I thought V was about 5 hrs away lol. 3 hrs isnt long distance.

+ Reply to Thread