Thread: My DDM Experience

^spam.

1969 Chevy RCLB C10 350/TH400 SOLD
    2007 Chevy RCSB 4.8 4x4 LS SOLD
    2008 Chevy RCSB 5.3 4x4 LT SOLD
    2010 Chevy CCSB 6.2 4x4 LT SOLD
    2005 GMC CCLB DRW 6.6 Duramax 4x4 191,000 and counting
    2013 FORD CCSB F350 6.7 Powerstroke 4x4

I had a ballast short from DDM - called to get a return number for warranty and they wanted me to check all equipment again. I swapped ballasts then the other side fried - two blown ballasts now and a messed up bulb. I document everything and even send them a video of how I was checking them. Returned the ballasts and bulbs to them and they sent back the same messed up bulbs saying I didn't have an RMA number for the bulbs and just the ballasts. I try the new setup again.... same bulb fries the new ballast. I call and return the ballast AGAIN... now two months after the initial short and they still say they will not replace the bulbs. I get a new ballast from them again and end up using a set of HID bulbs some Chuy was selling out of his lowrider at the truckstop asked me to try, no issues since.

I would like a good HID conversion for my Vision-X offroad lights but have yet to find a supplier I trust with these expensive lights.

I will NOT be using this company ever again. Poor customer service and I think I can import and adopt a Chinese child to make my own HID's faster than they can ship me replacements.
    - 5.3 Stock Internals - Cal Speed Stainless LT's - 18" Magnaflow - K&N Drop In - Airaid Intake Tube - Nelson Tune -

Shopping List
    - Cam - 3200 Circle D Stall - 10" King Coilover Shocks - 16" King Reservoir Shocks - FG front Fenders - 17" Methods -

I may be able to work with you for HIDs, BigMac. Shoot me a text or PM with what you need.
    cjriojas:if you're weather man is a 5 gallon bucket, YOUUUUUUUUUUU might be a redneck
    danger_ranger83: I see now why it cost so much to get a harness made... FML
    2boostedSilverado: I like Casey's rear end, I want to chat with him about it

ive used 2 different kits rtx and vvme. never had problems with the vvme been running the originals in my envoy for 4 years hi/low and fogs always run them with relays. best advice would be to find someone local who sells them so your not stuck with down time if you have a issue. when you have a problem just take them to them and have them replaced

+ Reply to Thread