+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trailblazer SS Wheels with adapter?

My truck is a rcsb stepside or ss for short. And I rather just get the $100 adaptors then spend thousands doing it your way and not like it becouse its not the way I want it any way. So yea IDE rather do it my way. Sorry if I offend any body but I can only do what I can aford.
    00' imperail blue rcss, drop in K&N, magnaflow cat back, 2" drop on the rear, just the begining.
    undecided on front mount or rear mount turbo. it will happen thow.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrige View Post
    Can anyone confirm or deny this? I would love to hear the exact difference.
    Heres your answer Chase straight from Tony's text(tbss repro designer):
    No 20x8 reps are same as stock and 22s with a 285.35.22 is lighter yhen stock

Quote Originally Posted by 00brado View Post
    My truck is a rcsb stepside or ss for short. And I rather just get the $100 adaptors then spend thousands doing it your way and not like it becouse its not the way I want it any way. So yea IDE rather do it my way. Sorry if I offend any body but I can only do what I can aford.
    Didnt offend anyone bro! I thought i just missed out on something!!! I know there was a very few limited 400ss in nbs model because ive seen two around and old mean owned them so assume they were probably state specific like the tx edition
    Last edited by Crazy Blu; 05-27-2012 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 00brado View Post
    just remember when you put those adapters on, you have torque specs to follow. you dont want to overtorque the studs on the adapter and have them strip out.

Quote Originally Posted by blacstar View Post
    just remember when you put those adapters on, you have torque specs to follow. you dont want to overtorque the studs on the adapter and have them strip out.

ya my dumb a$$ striped the spacers i just bought for the TA ws6. i bought he nice 2012 c-6 chrome rims off craigs list for it and the back neded spacers and the first one i striped. so ya i learned the hard way about that. thanks for the info. so were can i get the adaptors at cuz thats the way ide lke to go.
    00' imperail blue rcss, drop in K&N, magnaflow cat back, 2" drop on the rear, just the begining.
    undecided on front mount or rear mount turbo. it will happen thow.

wheeladapter.com, ezaccessory.com, amazon.com, Ebay or local wheel shop. too many to list. it will come down to build quality!
    not tryin to be an a-hole in anyway, but i think you would be better of without spacers. (selling those and getting replicas with the correct lug-pattern) reason i say that, you have already learned the hard way from your previous experience/ we are here to help and not discourage!

+ Reply to Thread