+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I need info from ppl in kansas

Theres a P$%#@ of a state trooper hat has givin me tint tickets in the last 6 months. But since your from out of state I dont think they can do anything to you. There are 3 of us on here from the wichita area that I know of.
    2000 Silverado ECSB- 5.3 CAI, Pacesetter LTs, ORY- Pipe, Magnaflow XL, E-fan, Ported T/B , Nelson Tuned, Built 4l60e, Circle D Stall, 3.42s G80, 2-4 Drop, Hertz Highs, Rockford 501s

2004 Buell XB12s

Quote Originally Posted by LamboDoNoMo View Post
    "Never give up, NEVER BACK DOWN!!!"

thanks yeah i figured they cant really do anything about the tint plus i got a letter from dps in texas for it so i think ill be fine maybe i get stop a couple of times i have luck when it comes to getting stopped i get it all the time i used to it warlock do you know anything about gove ?

Nope not really. You might ask Gary (smoothdime)
    2000 Silverado ECSB- 5.3 CAI, Pacesetter LTs, ORY- Pipe, Magnaflow XL, E-fan, Ported T/B , Nelson Tuned, Built 4l60e, Circle D Stall, 3.42s G80, 2-4 Drop, Hertz Highs, Rockford 501s

2004 Buell XB12s

ok thanks man ill check in with him then do you know anything about gun laws there?

What would you like to know? If its a small town which I assume it is then there arnt rules. I grew up in coyville kansas which is a town of 30 people. Little towns = no rules

2004 Buell XB12s

wow thats a small town i looked around i found out its a small town and that its a dry county also thats all i know so far im just looking for any info that might be use full and things not to do lol

Don sleep with the farmers daughter........or dont get caught

2004 Buell XB12s

+ Reply to Thread