+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Newby from Harrodsburg, Ky

Well just b/c I'm from KY doesn't mean I drive in the mountains everyday I understand the cummins is gonna be far and above for pulling power but I pull a boat or cattle once a week or so and my truck is EXTREME overkill for it. My Dodge gets about 18 mpg but Diesel is about $.70 higher than gas so the mpg pay off wouldn't be bad if I could get 15 or so outta the 6.0 and I can sell my Dodge for about 15-16 and buy a nice 6.0 Chevy for around 10k, my Dodge is paid off so it's gonna give me some cash to put in my pocket.

Ahhh...got ya. Well, if you feel good about that truck you are talking about--get it. If you like the way it looks and rides, go ahead and do it. Make sure to give it a thorough visual inspection to make sure you are seeing everything...

2000 ECSB 6.0L
    TORQUER V2 CAM ● COMP 918's ● 7.4 HARDENED PUSHRODS ● K&N SERIES 77 CAI ● 80mm BBK ●PACESETTER LT HEADERS AND 3'' ORY ● SUPER 40 FLOW ● 3000 STALL ● 4.10s ● BUILT 80e ● VORTEC PERFORMANCE TUNE ● MSD 8.5mm PLUG WIRES● ELEC. CUTOUT ● UD & ALT PULLEYS ● FLEX-A-LITE E-FANS ● 22" CENTERLINE STINGRAY III's ● LUND FIBERGLASS TONNEAU ● 2" LEVELING SHACKLES ● 12K HID LOWS & FOGS ● LEDs ● DEBADGED ● WHITE-FACED ESCALADE GAUGES ● KICKER 450.1 ● 2-CVR 10's ● DS60's ● K693's

Hello and Welcome Over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her name is A Meli-
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."- MA

+ Reply to Thread