Quote Originally Posted by NITROUS View Post
Thanks 05CG, Gator I took the S&P headers and cut the 02 bung and about 4 inches to where they go from the square flange to 3" pipe and mounted 2 O2 bungs about 2 inches from the flange in the pipe on both sides since I'm running 4 O2's. Now I can run narrow band and wide band O2's. Mark will put whatever you want, just tell him what you want to do and he'll put what's best. I should have taken pics before I get it dirty. My truck finally sounds like a vette or F-body now. LOL If you get him to do your work ask him how my truck sounded with the bullets by themselves. LOL Talk about turning some heads!! I could feel a major horsepower decrease without the back pressure.
hmmm good idea...guess i'll add an extra bung for a narrow band sensor...but probably on the exaust pipe about 6" down from the bung on the header...don't want to mess up the coating on the headers...the other day when i ran my truck with open headers it felt like it had a substantal pwr increase and reved a lot faster..much more responsive without the cats and uncapped...thanks for the info
keith