+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which Centerline wheels?

Well after looking around and comparing the difference in money I'm not sure what to do. I have been waiting to get one of these two wheels for over a year. The intros are double the price and I really want 20's so bogarts are out. Anybody got a set of used intros that are in good shape?
    2002 Under Construction Again!

I'm gonna have to jump on the Anti-Centerline bandwagon here!

Me and a friend of mine bought two sets of 20"x9.5" Centerline Orion custom billets. On my set the runout was anywhere from .125" to .375". My buddies set was worse. It really pi$$ed me off since I paid $2,400 for the set and expected way better quality. The dealer we bought them from made good on them. My buddy got a set of 22" Foose Legends (stamped with "Made in China") and I ordered a set of 22" Boyd Coddington PT109's. Six months and a different truck later I now have a set of 20" TrailReady BeadLOOKS on 35" Dick Cepek F-C II's.

That's another story!
    Last edited by LEADFOOT; 03-14-2011 at 11:48 PM.

centerline stingray or storms!

2002 Chevy Silverado LT 5.3L z71 ECSB, Fully Built DMC 4L65e, Transgo 4L65E .500 Boost Valve, Transgo Shift Kit, Billet 1st Gear Servo, 2nd Gear Sonax Super Hold Servo, 4th Gear Billet Servo, Rebuilt 10 Bolt w/ OEM G80 and 3:73's, Dumped Single 3" Spintech Muffler, 3" E-Cut Out

Update on my Centerline Issue, I just found out that Centerline refused to warranty my set because they were "within specs". The dealer asked me if I wanted them back. So towards the end of May, I will be getting my Centerlines back.

Anybody wanna by a set of slightly wobbely 20 x 9.5 7" bs Orions? I also will have a set of Tezzen TRX-1 20 x 10's by then as well (depending if I get my lift installed by then).

just say'n
    2006 Black Vortec Max Crew Cab 4wd
    TR224-112
    UD pulleys
    160 stat
    Vette Servo
    4.10's
    NP Tune
    20 x 10 Tezzen TRX-1
    Toyo Proxes ST II's 305/50R20
    Coming Soon: 6" RCX NTD, 20" TR BeadLOOKS, 35" Dick Cepek FC II's

Quote Originally Posted by LUC666 View Post
    Well after looking around and comparing the difference in money I'm not sure what to do. I have been waiting to get one of these two wheels for over a year. The intros are double the price and I really want 20's so bogarts are out. Anybody got a set of used intros that are in good shape?
    are you still looking for some Intro's? i know of 2 guys selling some 20" 6 lug Intro's for really good price. where are you located?

+ Reply to Thread