+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: hd hood

DBYRD Guest
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(duckysbht &#064; Jul 23 2006, 01&#58;33 PM) [snapback]58754[/snapback]</div>
    well i found his name, and i thought he had a website with him and maybe his wife&#39;s truck, but i wasnt able to locate it.
    [/b]
    later on im planning a ram air hood with functional nostrils, they have the hood and functional kit on www.stylinconcepts.com last time i checked&#33; also at that point i may have black racing stripes starting at the top inlet edge of the nostrils and goin down the tailgate i think thatd look sweet&#33;

while we&#39;re on the topic.....i&#39;m looking for a hood for my &#39;99 sierra. what i want is a hood with obnoxiously large nostrils, possibly nostrils on top of the cowl on the hood (not the cheap stick-on kind), i&#39;ve only seen it once on a new super duty ford but if anyone knows where i can find something like that let me know, thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dark_sierra &#064; Jul 23 2006, 10&#58;03 PM) [snapback]58812[/snapback]</div>
    while we&#39;re on the topic.....i&#39;m looking for a hood for my &#39;99 sierra. what i want is a hood with obnoxiously large nostrils, possibly nostrils on top of the cowl on the hood (not the cheap stick-on kind), i&#39;ve only seen it once on a new super duty ford but if anyone knows where i can find something like that let me know, thanks.
    [/b]
    http://www.eastcoastcustoms.com/cgi-...w.pl?RA600.jpg
    I think these are the best looking ram air hoods

Here&#39;s another one
    http://www.usbody.com/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(foggy &#064; Jul 23 2006, 10&#58;24 PM) [snapback]58817[/snapback]</div>
    http://www.eastcoastcustoms.com/cgi-...w.pl?RA600.jpg
    I think these are the best looking ram air hoods

Here&#39;s another one
    http://www.usbody.com/
    [/b]
    dang that first one looks real good. wait a minute, im pretty sure thats where the one guy on here got his from.

but yeah it reminds me of the ws6 hood, and i LOVE ws6&#39;s
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

ok i think ive decided when i get the money, thats the hood im going with. that is, when i get the money. the one from east coast customs.
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

I had the one from east coast customs on my 1993 4x4

here&#39;s a front view

the one from east coast customs is definitely what i was thinking of, thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(duckysbht &#064; Jul 23 2006, 10&#58;35 PM) [snapback]58825[/snapback]</div>
    dang that first one looks real good. wait a minute, im pretty sure thats where the one guy on here got his from.

but yeah it reminds me of the ws6 hood, and i LOVE ws6&#39;s
    [/b]
    Ive got a quadra port ram air hood on my 89 chevy pickup, and I would not trade it for anything, I would definitly think about the ram air sceme

im gonna do the HD hood on my truck.... its subtle enough for some people not to notice it, but enough where you know its different

speaking of which.... anyone know of anyone selling an HD hood by chance???
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    lol...I wish you would never paint your truck...I bet it bugs them that much more that a primered up truck just soggied his Wheaties. good job buddy
    sprayedenali: i like catching, but not fishing
    DBTBSS: bring Tyler... we need someone to make fun of
    MidnightRider: your right im gay
    DamnYankee: my nana failed
    DamnYankee: confused...if it can't keep up to begin with, how can it keep up
    mitch cobb racing: ya, allen played with it for a while, HUGE difference

I dont know why,but I like the cowl hood
    Vortec Performance Tuned
    LQ9 built 4L60 LTs and a billion miles on the speedo!

+ Reply to Thread