+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay guys ansd gals!!

saratoga springs ,new york {upstate ,adirondacks }
    very difficult ,if u ask me, i was in ne once for a yyear ,loved the girl dearly ,but it just didnt work out.yes u have to be special people to make it work.cannot be jealous or clingy.but you do get to have sex all weekend long .the hard part is leaving at the end of the weekend.sooo wats his screen name?lol
    mods:2004 sierra ext sb,20s ,big brake kit w,hawk pads,air bagged,2006 6.0 lq4 swap,vortec supercharged10psi, air to water intercooled w/ dual electric fans on it ,snow meth injection kit,60lbers, e-fans ,big radiator swap ,cam 218 /222 548/550 comp .hardened prs .1.85 comp roller rockers ,guideplates ,crane double springs,trans 4l65e built .pacesetter l/ts true duals w/x pipe and magnaflows,14 bolt rearend swap ,3.73s,aroemotive fuel pump system w/elec.fuel controller and bypass regulator a/n fittings, taylor 10.5s interceptor gauge,aem w/b a/f ,autometer boost/vac NELSON 93 OCTANE TUNED .

Quote Originally Posted by COWL327 View Post
    Go for it Mel!!!! SEX all weekend...cuz yall havent been driving each other crazy all week!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by parker View Post
    it won't work out between you and G lol
    LMAO! Its Not G...

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    very difficult ,if u ask me, i was in ne once for a yyear ,loved the girl dearly ,but it just didnt work out.yes u have to be special people to make it work.cannot be jealous or clingy.but you do get to have sex all weekend long .the hard part is leaving at the end of the weekend.sooo wats his screen name?lol
    I have experienced jealously in my past relationship and it totally messed it up. jealously is something I need to control, but i think i can trust him.
    whats crazy and a big plus to me is my son approves!! Woohoo!
    And He hates everyone! LOL so i think thats a sign!!

BTW thanks for everyone feed back on this!!

Her name is A Meli-
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."- MA

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa@NelsonPerformance View Post
    whats crazy and a big plus to me is my son approves!! Woohoo!
    That is the most important thing of all! I tried to do the whole long distance thing....I just wasnt a fan of it. Like it was said earlier....my lady deserves more attention than just 2 days a week. Thats just me tho.
    T-RAV
    99 GMC | 5.3 | Skinny White Guy Tuned

Long distance relationships are perfect!! Does anyone really want to see someone everyday anymore?
    30' Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - Custom chassis - Big bore LS2 - twin B76's - Glide - 9" w/ 3.07 gears - 30" DR tire - 2k lbs cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by DBTBSS View Post
    Long distance relationships are perfect!! Does anyone really want to see someone everyday anymore?
    you do have a point there Kurt!! LMAO!
    In this case i would love to see him everyday!!

Her name is A Meli-

look at it like this. it depends on the age and maturity of the person. if the person goes out with his or her friends weekly then chances are that person will go find some random nookie. if the person is very busy during the week and etc and just likes to chill and relax then the chances of long distance works out. if the person needs to be constantly surrounded by ppl that person is going to find another persons compainionship.

i look at it like this....ask yourself do you really need to this? can you find a better compaininionship locally? in the end the real answer is up to you and your partner

realistically odds are against long term relationships
    2002 Lightning - GT headed 5.5Litre w/ Twin 7665s
    2002 Silverado - 427Lsx w/ Twin gt4202s
    2010 Silverado crewcab Z71 - 5.3litre w/ procharger
    2000 Wrangler - 5.3litre with some stance
    2014 Xsport- 3.5 Eco boost
    412 Motorsports

it ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors, It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em..That's the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    compaininionship locally?
    compaininio.... what? Is the like twice the normal companionship?J/K. but I'll take half of that and I'm good.
    30' Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - Custom chassis - Big bore LS2 - twin B76's - Glide - 9" w/ 3.07 gears - 30" DR tire - 2k lbs cruiser

I hear on that one Quik,
    the thing is we are extremely busy on the weekdays cause of work. Plus I am going to school (online).. So if i was to see someone locally and I have tried, I didnt/wouldnt get to see them until the weekends anyway so i think it can work. We talk everyday and it feels great!! I guess we just need to see how things roll out! We are not together just yet but we both seriously would like it to work out...

thanks again!!

Her name is A Meli-

Requires Alot Of Trust And Non Jealousy<<<<thats Bad!!thats The Worse Thing That Ruins Relationships.
    But I Think It Can Work Out,just Got To Have Faith!!be Very Faithful To Each Other.
    Good To Hear That Your Son Approves,i Was In A Relation Where Her Son Really Did Not Approve Of Me,and Yes It Made Me Uncomfortable And Pushed Me Away When He Was Around, Out Of Respect For The Youngster.
    I Wish You The Best Of Luck Mel On Your Decision.

Quote Originally Posted by chevrolade View Post
    Requires Alot Of Trust And Non Jealousy<<<<thats Bad!!thats The Worse Thing That Ruins Relationships.
    But I Think It Can Work Out,just Got To Have Faith!!be Very Faithful To Each Other.
    Good To Hear That Your Son Approves,i Was In A Relation Where Her Son Really Did Not Approve Of Me,and Yes It Made Me Uncomfortable And Pushed Me Away When He Was Around, Out Of Respect For The Youngster.
    I Wish You The Best Of Luck Mel On Your Decision.
    Thanks Zach!!

Her name is A Meli-

+ Reply to Thread