+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: project "GoNDown"

dude, props on the door handles. they look good on the truck. and they look factory. i know how much work must have went into them. great job
    Like Tumbler in "Gone in 60" I'll drive anything with wheels or without

My 95 ECSB LQ9 build thread - http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...to-95-obs.html
    CALI LEGAL ENGINE SWAP!
    Stock 03 LQ9, DBW, 95' 4l80e w/ Transgo shift kit, 2010 50# GM injectors, 2800 Circle D stall, Spectre CAI, Upgraded trans cooler, Home-made E-fans/shroud, Dual EP-381 fuel pumps w/Home-made hotwire kit
    NEXT ON LIST: Dual Battery setup, CAM/Valvetrain upgrade, Build my own rear mount turbo, TRU-TRAC, HIT THE STRIP!!!

getting them in was no problem, making them function is a different story. i had to cut so much off the backs of the handles the pull is too short to pull a cable. i may end up just shaving them again.

Quote Originally Posted by RPM Graphics View Post
    got one handle in, just need to finish up the body work but with all the rain we've had lately i haven't had the time.

i also just scooped up an 02 Lexus IS300. guy said it had an electrical problem. turns out some new terminals & battery is all it needed. it's very rough but for what i paid for it it's great!!!! best part is it has cold A/C!!!!
    plans for now is to fix a few things & use it for a daily to finish my truck.

long term plans are LS1/6 speed, bags, billets, & satin charcoal paint.

Them handles look sweeeet! Dont think i would have the marbles to mess that pretty blue paint up tho! Nice work tho!

looking for some insight into the firewall connector. this is an old thread and im hoping you guys can help

+ Reply to Thread