+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ft Worth Performance shop?

Ft Worth Performance shop?

I am in need of a performance shop in Ft Worth area to do some work on my truck as SPEEDTEK is backed up until late DEC. Needs to be able to receive card over phone or paypal for payment as my brother will be dropping it of and picking it up and I am in Afghanistan. Or an individual that would like to make some extra money by installing some parts I might consider if they have a few people to back up their credibility. I normally like to do all of my work myself , but I would like my truck to be ready for me when I get back from this deployment.
    '02 GMC RCStepSide 4.8 , Thumpr Cam , 3200 Stall , OBX LTs , MSD Wires , TrueTrac , 4.10s , 3/5 Drop , bolt in traction bars by LSX Powersports , EFI Live tune by LSX Powersports

15.2 @ 90 , 2.3 60' (Only mods at this time , LTs)

Pm me. I don't know the rules about telling you about my shop on here. My name is Chris Holland.
    Or call me at 817-733-0143

Replies to questions like this are best done through pm's. As it is this response will be interpreted as gross advertisement by a non site sponsor. You would be best off to remove your reply and take it to pm's.

Damn DumbPhones.
    Last edited by RedHeartbeat; 11-29-2011 at 03:44 PM. Reason: spelling thanks to damn smartphones
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Not is Fort Worth but close. What are you looking at doing. We can install a turbo kit for ya.

Simply the best turbo kit for late model GM trucks.

Custom fabrication to fit your budget and needs.
    Dealers for Precision, Comp. & Magnum turbos.

Online Store
    [/CENTER]

I would'nt let Speedtech work on my lawnmower.

Lol ^ +1

Ill drive it down to san antonio for ya... Just half a room with me... PM me this wont be the first soldier ive sent to allen and the last paid from afgan. with his card...

Im on disability so always free

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    Replies to questions like this are best done through pm's. As it is this response will be interpreted as gross advertisement by a non site sponsor. You would be best off to remove your reply and take it to pm's.

Damn DumbPhones.
    Sic um Greg!

I'm with aero, have your bro take it to Allen!
    Do it once & do it right!

Quote Originally Posted by Trick1 View Post
    Not is Fort Worth but close. What are you looking at doing. We can install a turbo kit for ya.
    Total price for Install and parts of a stage 2 kit? Depending on my funds when I get back its either a turbo kit or Nitrous.
    '02 GMC RCStepSide 4.8 , Thumpr Cam , 3200 Stall , OBX LTs , MSD Wires , TrueTrac , 4.10s , 3/5 Drop , bolt in traction bars by LSX Powersports , EFI Live tune by LSX Powersports

Quote Originally Posted by OL' MAN View Post
    Sic um Greg!

I'm with aero, have your bro take it to Allen!
    Do it once & do it right!
    SA is a little far for Gears and Posi lol and my brother is using it for work until he gets his s10 back up , I have been trying to convince him to do a LS swap in it
    But he says he can't afford it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by OL' MAN View Post
    I would'nt let Speedtech work on my lawnmower.
    What is wrong with speedtek , other than their prices?

+ Reply to Thread