+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what type of other tools do you have?

what type of other tools do you have?

anyone do anything besides automotive work?

i do woodworking and construction and have a bunch of tools for it. Love my table saw
    1996 gmc ext cab short bed
    6.6L 4l80e
    MY GARAGE

I have a nice router you should buy. And a nice Craftsman wood vise. And a Ryobi table saw.

i have an old school craftsman table saw that has the original paper wrapped wire plug...course i should replace the cord sooner or later...and unlike most of the new table saw this one is heavy as hell, ru it down with wd40 then a nice coat of turtle wax when not in use to prevent rust
    06 silverado CC Volant CAI/ Corsa Sport exhaust
    dynatech supermaxx headers/cats
    LPE GT2-3 cam/ Comp 918's/ Rods
    Eaton LSD 3.73's
    IAT Shocks
    DANNY TRANNY w/2800 TCS billet verter
    275HP and 293TQ Pre Cam
    314HP and 303TQ post cam

I have a compound miter saw and various small tools I bought when I remodeled my current house (before I moved in). I needed the saw 'cause I put a crap load of bead board, base board, chair rail, and toe board in.

I do heating and air so i have all the tools for that and then some.
    07 GMC ccsb 1500 4x4, front replacment bumper, 285 70 r17 on 17" black helo max 6, Dual flowmasters dumped.

saratoga springs ,new york {upstate ,adirondacks }
    well i own a construction company .and own about hand/power tool their is.1 of my most unique tools is a old [all in one ] its called.it has a planer ,table saw ,drill press,and lathe ,all in one.pretty old also.i bought it off an old man.
    mods:2004 sierra ext sb,20s ,big brake kit w,hawk pads,air bagged,2006 6.0 lq4 swap,vortec supercharged10psi, air to water intercooled w/ dual electric fans on it ,snow meth injection kit,60lbers, e-fans ,big radiator swap ,cam 218 /222 548/550 comp .hardened prs .1.85 comp roller rockers ,guideplates ,crane double springs,trans 4l65e built .pacesetter l/ts true duals w/x pipe and magnaflows,14 bolt rearend swap ,3.73s,aroemotive fuel pump system w/elec.fuel controller and bypass regulator a/n fittings, taylor 10.5s interceptor gauge,aem w/b a/f ,autometer boost/vac NELSON 93 OCTANE TUNED .

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    well i own a construction company .and own about hand/power tool their is.1 of my most unique tools is a old [all in one ] its called.it has a planer ,table saw ,drill press,and lathe ,all in one.pretty old also.i bought it off an old man.
    Shop Fox?

Wait wait, you mean there is life outside of working on trucks??

Yes, working on cars.

i have tons of sheet metal hand tools for working on aircraft...
    I am gonna be a new Daddy...

Drive it like you live hard and fast....
    '91 rcsb, 4.3 V6, 700R4 trans swap, 4/6 drop rolling on 18's, roll pan, 2" cowl hood, electric fan, TBI injector spacer, K&N filter replacement, flowmaster muffler...

[Today 08:09 AM] ChevyLee: dale would make a awesome dad in law too

+ Reply to Thread