+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New But No Chevy... :'(

New But No Chevy... :'(

Whats up guys.. My names Mike. Im from McAlester, OK and im really good friends with Garrisson (Lamborado) and im in the F.A.S.T group currently with a piece of crap Dodge Ram. But im soon leaving the group (this thursday) because im picking up an 07 Mustang GT... Ive been lurking around this site just looking around. Anyways I find this site alot more friendlier/informative/smarter than the dodgeforum i was at. Its like they didnt have a clue on what the hell to do but i really like this site and hope i dont get bashed because I dont own a chevy but i wish i did!!!!

What's up Mike--welcome to the site. Here's the plan: Take possession of the Crapstang. Turn around and sell it IMMEDIATELY after you rag the dog-crap out of it. Then buy yourself a decent Chevy/GMC truck and start modding it!

2000 ECSB 6.0L
    TORQUER V2 CAM ● COMP 918's ● 7.4 HARDENED PUSHRODS ● K&N SERIES 77 CAI ● 80mm BBK ●PACESETTER LT HEADERS AND 3'' ORY ● SUPER 40 FLOW ● 3000 STALL ● 4.10s ● BUILT 80e ● VORTEC PERFORMANCE TUNE ● MSD 8.5mm PLUG WIRES● ELEC. CUTOUT ● UD & ALT PULLEYS ● FLEX-A-LITE E-FANS ● 22" CENTERLINE STINGRAY III's ● LUND FIBERGLASS TONNEAU ● 2" LEVELING SHACKLES ● 12K HID LOWS & FOGS ● LEDs ● DEBADGED ● WHITE-FACED ESCALADE GAUGES ● KICKER 450.1 ● 2-CVR 10's ● DS60's ● K693's

Welcome to the site!! Buy a GM didnt you learn anything from that Dodge and now you want a Ford? talk about from bad to worse!!!

hahahhah rados man you gotta learn man i guess when i smoke that gt in a pickup you might get the hint hahahahha
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL

2017 RZR 1000 2 SEATER
    2023 RZR 1000 XP 4
    2008 LTZ DURAMAX 3500
    2023 300S 5.7
    2023 BUICK ENCORE[/B]

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.

Slimsilverado Guest
    Yea bustangs are slow!!!!!!!!!!

Slimsilverado Guest
    O yea and modding a Bustang is not easy try putting headers on that piece of crap. MOD motor

ff_jeff Guest
    Overhead cams are cool and all, but not when you have a small engine compartment. I helped fab a turbo kit for a 03 mustang. Just making the headers was a PITA. If you dont want a truck, at least get a Fbody or even a old yoda and then you could drop a ls1 or 6.0 in that.

Well i was gonna keep this through college and when i graduate i had plans on trading it in for the new camaro.....
    But until then ill keep the sh*t talkin to a minimum cause i already know theres people on here that will push my sh*t in.

Quote Originally Posted by mikerados21 View Post
    Well i was gonna keep this through college and when i graduate i had plans on trading it in for the new camaro.....
    But until then ill keep the sh*t talkin to a minimum cause i already know theres people on here that will push my sh*t in.
    yea pretty much everyone
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL

2017 RZR 1000 2 SEATER
    2023 RZR 1000 XP 4
    2008 LTZ DURAMAX 3500
    2023 300S 5.7
    2023 BUICK ENCORE[/B]

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.

Yeah, we all do a little bit of $hit talking to each other...so you'll fit in with the rest of us. But still, its gunna happen--if I went to a Dodge or Ford site, I would get my daily dose as well...

2000 ECSB 6.0L
    TORQUER V2 CAM ● COMP 918's ● 7.4 HARDENED PUSHRODS ● K&N SERIES 77 CAI ● 80mm BBK ●PACESETTER LT HEADERS AND 3'' ORY ● SUPER 40 FLOW ● 3000 STALL ● 4.10s ● BUILT 80e ● VORTEC PERFORMANCE TUNE ● MSD 8.5mm PLUG WIRES● ELEC. CUTOUT ● UD & ALT PULLEYS ● FLEX-A-LITE E-FANS ● 22" CENTERLINE STINGRAY III's ● LUND FIBERGLASS TONNEAU ● 2" LEVELING SHACKLES ● 12K HID LOWS & FOGS ● LEDs ● DEBADGED ● WHITE-FACED ESCALADE GAUGES ● KICKER 450.1 ● 2-CVR 10's ● DS60's ● K693's

+ Reply to Thread