+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Miller Muffler

Miller Muffler

these guys are located in lewisville. they do an amazing job and im deffinantly going bakc. ohh ya and if you go on tuesdays. thats the day the owner isnt there so theyll do work for you for like 75% off. lol. i had my entire exhaust system welded on for $40
    05 Chevy Silverado. Regular cab, short bed.
    -4.3L
    - Sung Top tonneau bed cover.
    imco custom dual exhaust,
    custom air intake,
    ls1 build in progress..

If i can use your thread..I need a muffler shop in houston that does first class work....referals please

05 RC, LME 6.0, 243 Heads, LSA Rods, 11:25 Forged Pistons, Cam Motion Custom Grind, 4:10, Eaton LSD, Narrowed Rear-end w/ Chromoly Axles, Pacesetters LT's, SLP Loudmouth II Mufflers, Volant CAI, Yank SSTB3600, Bosch 42 lbs inj's, G-Force Tune, FLT Level 4 Trany, Belltech 2/4, Times: ?
    Facebook

Damn, wished I knew that. I go to B and B in Carrollton/Farmers Branch for my muffler parts and do the work myself. I'd gladly pay 25% of normal charges for labor!

let me no if you need some exhaust welding of any sort and ill talk to the guys there. me and a few friends have devoleped a pretty good friendship with the guys up there.
    -4.3L
    custom air intake,
    ls1 build in progress..

Gator, go to Deer Park Muffler and tell the owner Mark that Lance sent you. This guy is amazing and he backs his work. I asked him to do some reall crazy mods to my header flanges to accept 3" exhaust and he didn't even flinch.

97 GMC, 2002 LS6.

1991 GMC Syclone #1428

05ChevyGuy, not trying to hijack your thread either just answering Gators question.

97 GMC, 2002 LS6.

1991 GMC Syclone #1428

its cool dude. just as long as its helping people out i dont give a damn. lol.
    -4.3L
    custom air intake,
    ls1 build in progress..

Quote Originally Posted by NITROUS View Post
    Gator, go to Deer Park Muffler and tell the owner Mark that Lance sent you. This guy is amazing and he backs his work. I asked him to do some reall crazy mods to my header flanges to accept 3" exhaust and he didn't even flinch.
    Thanks Lance....what kind of flanges did you put on the headers? Ball & socket or 3 hole flanges? Im thinking about doing a slip fit with a flat band clamp. I have to be able to seperate the systems incase i ever want to remove the tranny or something......and thanks o5chevyguy for borrowing your thread

05 RC, LME 6.0, 243 Heads, LSA Rods, 11:25 Forged Pistons, Cam Motion Custom Grind, 4:10, Eaton LSD, Narrowed Rear-end w/ Chromoly Axles, Pacesetters LT's, SLP Loudmouth II Mufflers, Volant CAI, Yank SSTB3600, Bosch 42 lbs inj's, G-Force Tune, FLT Level 4 Trany, Belltech 2/4, Times: ?
    Facebook

no problem
    -4.3L
    custom air intake,
    ls1 build in progress..

Thanks 05CG, Gator I took the S&P headers and cut the 02 bung and about 4 inches to where they go from the square flange to 3" pipe and mounted 2 O2 bungs about 2 inches from the flange in the pipe on both sides since I'm running 4 O2's. Now I can run narrow band and wide band O2's. Mark will put whatever you want, just tell him what you want to do and he'll put what's best. I should have taken pics before I get it dirty. My truck finally sounds like a vette or F-body now. LOL If you get him to do your work ask him how my truck sounded with the bullets by themselves. LOL Talk about turning some heads!! I could feel a major horsepower decrease without the back pressure.

97 GMC, 2002 LS6.

1991 GMC Syclone #1428

+ Reply to Thread