+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new numbers

out at intercrew auto salon in garland we had a dyno day for ricekiller....

i pulled 308hp with a transmission aboutto on me.... not to bad considering i had 225 at the last dyno day with XHP
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    lol...I wish you would never paint your truck...I bet it bugs them that much more that a primered up truck just soggied his Wheaties. good job buddy
    sprayedenali: i like catching, but not fishing
    DBTBSS: bring Tyler... we need someone to make fun of
    MidnightRider: your right im gay
    DamnYankee: my nana failed
    DamnYankee: confused...if it can't keep up to begin with, how can it keep up
    mitch cobb racing: ya, allen played with it for a while, HUGE difference

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TxStVanWilder @ Mar 4 2007, 12:58 PM) [snapback]85204[/snapback]</div>

i pulled 308hp with a transmission aboutto on me.... not to bad considering i had 225 at the last dyno day with XHP
    [/b]
    Very good young man...gotta love those 4l60s
    Vortec Performance Tuned
    LQ9 built 4L60 LTs and a billion miles on the speedo!

we threw holy water and said a few prayers before he started doing pulls

but thats cam headers and tune.... and thats it... no intake, no e-fans, no pullies... nothin... now if i can just get the rest of that crap on there and afford a trans that will hold up.... .
    lol...I wish you would never paint your truck...I bet it bugs them that much more that a primered up truck just soggied his Wheaties. good job buddy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TxStVanWilder @ Mar 4 2007, 12:58 PM) [snapback]85204[/snapback]</div>

[/b]

good numbers! Was that meet posted on Ricekiller? I guess I need to look around more.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TxStVanWilder &#064; Mar 4 2007, 03&#58;14 PM) [snapback]85218[/snapback]</div>
    we threw holy water and said a few prayers before he started doing pulls
    but thats cam headers and tune.... and thats it... no intake, no e-fans, no pullies... nothin... now if i can just get the rest of that crap on there and afford a trans that will hold up.... .
    [/b]

Your still slow, and before you say anything about my trans Jerry will be rebuilding it and i will have it back in by the weekend if Donny can get me in, i am only playing but we can still get more out of it, hey i have a trans for sale you wanna buy it
    2006 silverado SS....Clifford Jr...turbo coming soon
    1970 Chevelle ly6 swap....d1 coming soon

Not bad at all man&#33;
    DANIEL CAMMED SS 13.46 @ 98.17-- 8.58 @ 80.31

2003 Silverado SS / LQ9 6.0L / Wheatley 93 Octane Tune / 224/228 .581 .588 110lsa / Patriot Gold Dual Springs / Comp Hardened Push Rods / Circle D 3800 stall / Pacesetter LT's / 4:10 Gears / Transgo HD-2 Shift Kit / K & N Cold Air Intake / Corvette Servo / Aeroforce Interceptor / Autometer Narrorband(Wideband on the way) / Mobile 1 Synthetic / Single Chamber Flows with X Pipe / Cats Delete with Cutouts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mean05 &#064; Mar 6 2007, 02&#58;38 PM) [snapback]85445[/snapback]</div>
    Your still slow, and before you say anything about my trans Jerry will be rebuilding it and i will have it back in by the weekend if Donny can get me in, i am only playing but we can still get more out of it, hey i have a trans for sale you wanna buy it
    [/b]

yeah yeah still may be slower than you.... but i dont have enough nitrous to kill a small metropolitan city on my truck neither.....

and no i dont want your trans, i need one with 3rd and 4th gear

let me gather some money and parts here soon then we will start playin around.... i wanna beat that kid with the silver HD Ford

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TxStVanWilder &#064; Mar 6 2007, 05&#58;51 PM) [snapback]85459[/snapback]</div>
    yeah yeah still may be slower than you.... but i dont have enough nitrous to kill a small metropolitan city on my truck neither.....

and no i dont want your trans, i need one with 3rd and 4th gear
    let me gather some money and parts here soon then we will start playin around.... i wanna beat that kid with the silver HD Ford
    [/b]

and with the trans that Jerry will build for me and no more transfer case to worry about that means i can hit it with an even bigger shot....i want 11&#39;s

did you race that guy in the silver Harley....you should be going after Blake not that guy

nah havent raced anyoen in a LOOONG time... i need to find a way to get to small claims court so i can get my &#036;&#036; back and get a transmission that hasnt had a kid blow up the internals

call Judge Judy

+ Reply to Thread