+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reminder: LS1Truck Raceday and BBQ meet videos

Reminder: LS1Truck Raceday and BBQ meet videos

for those who want to view the HD version or just wanted the links, here you go.

http://www.ls1truck.com/newstorage/ls1truck2012/

I'll get them up on youtube perm.

Cant wait to view them on YouTube! We r ready to reserve out room for nxt yr

damn lol wish i lived closer to texas
    1997 RCSB, AES 390 + 4L80E transplant, F1A Procharger, #160 injectors, Magnafuel 750, Schoenfield Longtubes, 3" flowmasters, Steve Morris Bullit cam, Circle D 3k stall, Ford 9" rear, Homemade Caltrac bars.

Quote Originally Posted by mattc View Post
    damn lol wish i lived closer to texas
    People come from Arizona, okalahoma, and even Canada. You should try and make it out to the event.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

Aww come on. I come from California and frenchy comes down from Canada. Find a way.
    @J_Industries ON INSTGRAM

TURBO MIC PERFORMANCE
    MAZZULLA OFF-ROAD
    KING SHOCKS

[HOONIGAN]

i'd love too next year i dunno though trying to convince the fiance to ride to texas in a truck with no a/c might get me strangled lol

well see how it holds up after i get it all tuned right and hopefully can take it to turkey rod run in daytona and split a few wigs, if it survives that then a drive the the shootout might be in order!
    1997 RCSB, AES 390 + 4L80E transplant, F1A Procharger, #160 injectors, Magnafuel 750, Schoenfield Longtubes, 3" flowmasters, Steve Morris Bullit cam, Circle D 3k stall, Ford 9" rear, Homemade Caltrac bars.

Quote Originally Posted by mattc View Post
    i'd love too next year i dunno though trying to convince the fiance to ride to texas in a truck with no a/c might get me strangled lol

well see how it holds up after i get it all tuned right and hopefully can take it to turkey rod run in daytona and split a few wigs, if it survives that then a drive the the shootout might be in order!
    Haha it's in February I don't think you need A/C that time of year.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

Quote Originally Posted by kerrige View Post
    Haha it's in February I don't think you need A/C that time of year.
    dammit! i'm usually not stop working from jan-may then i have all summer off then it starts again in aug-dec. working outtages is awesome for money but it sucks for weekend fun. but having all summer off is always awesome!

Man that looks like fun! I'd really like to come down in the next couple years. Just checked mapquest and it'd be 2000 mile hike from here! It'd be worth the drive though.
    2000 Chevy Silverado RCSB LS6 5 speed, LS6 short block, 317 heads, LS6 intake, Lunati 220/224 .575/.575 112LSA cam, Edelbrock Headers, CTS-V accessory drive, Nelson Performance Custom Tune.

Quote Originally Posted by 00shortbox View Post
    Man that looks like fun! I'd really like to come down in the next couple years. Just checked mapquest and it'd be 2000 mile hike from here! It'd be worth the drive though.
    23 hour straight drive. I put on about 6400 km round trip. Flying down the first time was fun, having my own truck down there was even more fun.
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

+ Reply to Thread