+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Boost Controller

Boost Controller

this seem like a good one?

or any recomendations....which one are you guys running?

ams1000
    2007 RCSB|DTR81 built LSx 3xx|PRC|NX|BOGART|MSD|QUICKFUEL 950 E85|4L80|FTI Converters|Smith RaceCraft|Racepak
    midweststreetcars.com

Quote Originally Posted by phantom405 View Post
    ams1000
    You'd be fine with the 500 Zach, but the AMS products are super awesome!
    01 Silverado

I just bought the RPS $30 controller. Hopefully it'll be just fine

04 RCSB 5.3, Homemade 80mm FM, TU1, TH400

The 500 is definitely a great unit as well
    2007 RCSB|DTR81 built LSx 3xx|PRC|NX|BOGART|MSD|QUICKFUEL 950 E85|4L80|FTI Converters|Smith RaceCraft|Racepak
    midweststreetcars.com

The 500 is definitely a great unit as well
    thats what im running.... honestly, a little more adjustability would be nice but it works great! and anyone with just a normal street truck thats not trying to do what i am would be more than fine with the 500
    01 Silverado

Quote Originally Posted by sprayedenali View Post
    thats what im running.... honestly, a little more adjustability would be nice but it works great! and anyone with just a normal street truck thats not trying to do what i am would be more than fine with the 500
    I'm glad to hear you're running a good boost controller. So many guys have cheesy junk controllers that could go so much faster with a nice unit like any of the AMS products. I want to someday possibly get the NMS nitrous controller(made by the same people). For my level at this time my mini controller works just fine though.
    midweststreetcars.com

Damn I may try that ams500 if it actually does make a difference from a manual boost

Do some reading about it before you jump in. You may decide it's not for you. Not everyone needs but if you're serious about having superior control to get down the track as quick as possible, I would definitely look into the AMS line up
    midweststreetcars.com

I'm glad to hear you're running a good boost controller. So many guys have cheesy junk controllers that could go so much faster with a nice unit like any of the AMS products. I want to someday possibly get the NMS nitrous controller(made by the same people). For my level at this time my mini controller works just fine though.
    so many people just dont get it... get the cheapest this and the most convenient that then they dont get why they have yet another 12 second turbo 6 liter... it takes more than ebay parts to actually go fast!

Do some reading about it before you jump in. You may decide it's not for you. Not everyone needs but if you're serious about having superior control to get down the track as quick as possible, I would definitely look into the AMS line up
    good advice! if all you want it to be able to go from the 10psi spring pressure to 12psi then just a regular manual controller would probably be fine. but if youre planning on making some real power and going after some good slips then spending some money on a real, programable controller isnt a bad idea. i had a cheap manual controller last year at SAR and literally threw it in the trash as soon as i got home!
    01 Silverado

+ Reply to Thread